Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a veritable shame that INTPs don't congregate more on Steam. Let's try and change that a bit. If you are active in the activity feed, feel free to add me.

steamcommunity.com/id/blewberrypug

Some things about me:

- I speak English, French, and some Spanish.
- I am not really a TV/Film person anymore; gaming and reading are my primary Entertainment pastimes.
- I tend to lose myself in things and spaces that have a blue glow.
- I can't seem to stop myself from deleting stupid art that gets posted on my wall lol
- I prefer single player gaming experiences and avoid MMO/Online co-op games.
- My intellectual pursuits include: metaphysics, cosmology, philosophy of science, paleolithic anthropology, moral psychology, applied ethics, and epistemology.
- My preferred YouTube reviewers are: Classic Game Room, Rageaholic, GameRanx, and Defunct Games.
- My preferred genres are: Arcade Racers, Cute Casual, Cyberpunk/TRONpunk, Psychological Horror, Relaxing Simulation, RPGs, Survival Stealth, Story Rich/Thought-provoking.

Though, if you do add me, please read my profile.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
It's a veritable shame that INTPs don't congregate more on Steam.
If you wonder why:

:tongue:

Maybe someone should make an INTP Steam group. I think I'd prefer that over a whole bunch of extra friends, most of whom I probably won't interact with on Steam.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Maybe someone should make an INTP Steam group. I think I'd prefer that over a whole bunch of extra friends, most of whom I probably won't interact with on Steam.
+1

·
chicken chaser
10,145 Posts
- I am not really a TV/Film person anymore; gaming and reading are my primary Entertainment pastimes.
- My preferred YouTube reviewers are: Classic Game Room, Rageaholic, GameRanx, and Defunct Games.
- My preferred genres are: Arcade Racers, Cute Casual, Cyberpunk/TRONpunk, Psychological Horror, Relaxing Simulation, RPGs, Survival Stealth, Story Rich/Thought-provoking.

Though, if you do add me, please read my profile.

Cheers!
- hobbies, pastimes don't cost money.
- why connect then?
- no boogie2988 or AlphaOmegaSin?
- I don't think we'd get along

Any case, my steam profiles are Coffee Cup and Pink Belly; I will get the links when I go home if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hmmm I've played some games on Steam recently but didn't realize there was a "community" there. I'll check it out the next time I play.

Reactions: DudeGuy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts