Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to try and type Stephen Colbert? Him as a person, not as just a character.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I think he does put on a persona, but I think it is a persona based on his real personality. He uses his show to mockingly unleash his own inner narcissist that he knows has no real place in his life except to make people laugh, but it's there.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
He seems like an ENXJ playing ENTP for TV.

Almost all talk show host seem like ENTPs. They all can't be.

Reactions: isaitrejo

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sarah's link to the interview with Colbert seems to indicate him being a P. He says himself that he enjoys the interviews because he gets to improvise. I doubt he's an I simply because he looks so energized when he's on his show. He obviously loves the attention.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Well here's a theory--Stephen Colbert is an INFP channeling his inner ESTJ shadow. Thoughts?

Reactions: L'Empereur

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Well here's a theory--Stephen Colbert is an INFP channeling his inner ESTJ shadow. Thoughts?
He's is definitely not an INFP, he uses way too much Ti.

Reactions: SarahWilliams

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
real colbert on meet the press:

ill buy the character *might* be estj or esfj. terry bradshaw is an example of a famous male esfj. so... not sure. either seems plausible.

the real colbert seems like a crafty p type. i cant decide whether hes an nf or nt though.

i actually want to say infp/enfp or intp/entp. but i cant decide between all of those possibilities. its a mystery.!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts