Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Evil" versions of every MBTI type, from what I know these are the worst sides of each type. Healthy and normal versions of these types can exhibit the complete opposite of those descriptions, as they are meant to be extreme. What do you believe to be the case for each type?

ESTJ/ISTJ: Controlling dictator like presence, entirely assuming of others, step on others intentionally (Controlling neurotics)

ENTJ/INTJ: Cold, arrogant, controlling, use others only for their own goals, may refuse to see their own faults (Controlling dogmatists)

INFP/ENFP: Escapist in self absorbed emotional mop, judgmental & vengeful, abandoning others (Vengeful neurotics)

ISFP/ESFP: Become bitter & will find others to blame for it, have reckless & self sabotaging behavior, attention seeking (Vengeful drama queens)

ENFJ/INFJ: Manipulative, self-righteous, will use other people's mistakes to uplift their character (Judgmental social warriors)

ESFJ/ISFJ: Manipulative, two faced, will belittle others in order to better their image (Judgmental social elites)

ENTP/INTP: Manipulative charmer, creator of chaos in order to get a reaction from people. Using people as tools. (Careless tricksters)

ESTP/ISTP: Exploitative, will take advantage of any moment/anyone, become hedonistic, and impulsive (Careless attention seekers)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Interesting, I'll give it a shot.

ISTJ: The chessmaster villain that has thought of every possibility. Whatever you do, they have already devised a way to stop you before you have even considered the possibility.

ISFJ: An ISFJ villain will have to be one with a plan that will reduce human suffering in some way. For example :I can imagine an ISFJ villain devising something like 'The Matrix' where people can live out their lives in peace and harmony. When the plan goes wrong, the ISFJ will have to keep people from hurting one another, by force if necessary. In the end, the ISFJ villain will be convinced they're doing the right thing.

INFJ: The well-intentioned villain with the master plan to make the whole world better in one fell swoop. These are actually very popular in movies and comic books as they are believable as characters and in the end you're left questioning if they really were villains at all (hint: yes they were).

INTJ: Another chessmaster villain, although this one tends to do things with a lot more bravado. Their plans will usually involve a grand reveal where everyone will know that they have been outplayed by the villain. In fiction they tend to be arrogant, but real-life INTJ villains might have a bit more restraint.

ISTP: ISTP villains are usually in it for the thrill rather than the power. They like to plan their heists and execute them perfectly, leaving everyone in the dark as to who they even are. ISTP's would also be great at operating an empire from the shadows.

ISFP: ISFP villains tend to be emotional and agressive. Their tempers are a source of fear for both their allies and their enemies and they aren't afraid to do a lot of hard work to make their plans a reality.

INFP: The INFP villain is a dark and brooding type, on a personal crusade against or for something. They want nothing more than to show the world that it's rotten and it needs fixing. The scariest INFP villains are the ones that manage to convince the world that tthe INFP is needed to fix things.

INTP: The INTP villain often has a need to prove to the world how smart they are. They like puzzles and traps that only lead to harder puzzles. In the end, the one thing they want most of all is for the hero to admit that they're just not smart enough to beat the INTP villain.

ESTP: The ESTP villain is active and dangerous. They're not really in it for the money or the power, but just for the thrill of it. Usually, society has abandoned them for who they are and they're not backing down from it. ESTP villains aren't the long-term planners, but they will never hesitate to do what is needed.

ESFP: The ESFP villain is generally in it because they feel wronged somehow. Maybe the hero accidentally pushed them in a vat of something or other, or maybe they have a beef with a high official that has destroyed their lives. In any case, they will hunt this person down to the ends of the earth. No matter the cost.

ENFP: The ENFP villain is often used as a comic relief villain. They are impulsive and resourceful, but their plans often blow up on them somehow. Don't underestimate them though. Under that goofy exterior is a burning desire to matter in the world and the ENFP villain will stop at nothing to get what they want.

ENTP: The ENTP villain doesn't just have a plan, they have a hundred plans. The ENFP villain tends to not overthink things but rely on their talent for improvisation though. Just when you think you have them cornered, prepare for them to have three more aces up their sleeve.

ESTJ: The ESTJ villain is generally the extremist military officer or someone in a similar role. They are part of the establishment and think they're doing what they should do. They believe the end justifies the means and will not hesitate to utterly destroy the hero if they dare to step inbetween the ESTJ villain and justice.

ESFJ: The ESFJ villain will be confident and group-oriented. They might be a leader for a cabal or family that they feel part of and will protect the members of that group with all means at their disposal. They don't have a grand goal in mind, in their vision, they're only protecting those closest to them.

ENFJ: Like the INFJ, the ENFJ has some grand plan for bettering the world. Unlike the INFJ though, they are a little more direct with their plans. They will collect a group of like-minded people around them and try to convince others that their vision is the right one, with force if necessary. ENFJ villains are the ones most likely to cause a world war for their beliefs.

Let me know if I missed any.

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,600 Posts
I would say that the INFJ and ESFJ ones are really accurate and spot on. All of these are but those stand out to me the most. This is really interesting. While each type has good, we are all only human so of course, each type is going to have it's bad eggs as well as good eggs.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
I agreed with your ESTP assessment.

Just don't understand why it's 'evil'

Opportunism & Knowing how to exploit things does not always have to be an abused ability. Sometimes it can be quite the contrary. When I network and place everyone it's usually done with everyone in mind. Identifying everyone's strengths and abilities or what can be made of it does not have to always be in the name of evil is more so my point. Almost every adjective used I agree just do not see any of them as inherently negative. While yet I recognize how the qualities could be.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agreed with your ESTP assessment.

Just don't understand why it's 'evil'

Opportunism & Knowing how to exploit things does not always have to be an abused ability. Sometimes it can be quite the contrary. When I network and place everyone it's usually done with everyone in mind. Identifying everyone's strengths and abilities or what can be made of it does not have to always be in the name of evil is more so my point. Almost every adjective used I agree just do not see any of them as inherently negative. While yet I recognize how the qualities could be.
You're right, but I was implying they'd be used negatively. Especially the world "exploitative." Like Logan Paul, but he could very well be an ENTP and not an ESTP. A lot of people type Dylan Klebold as an INFP. I do think those adjectives could be used for "good," but with every type, our strengths can become our weaknesses. As an INFP, I definitely wouldn't be the same kind of "evil" that an ESTP would be, but both types could be equally a poison to society.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An INTP being a manipulative charmer, you make me laugh.
Lol true, I was being lazy and decided to group the sister types together. INTP's might hide in a cave and use humans as lab rats for their experiments, ENTP's are more likely to be a menace to society in general.

·
Registered
790 Posts
ESFPs will kill people with teddy bears.

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 so/sx
990 Posts
Pasting this for ESTP:

The ESTP type is an unpleasant type to deal with if they dont like your agenda. STP's utilize blackmail/punish others as a defense tactic.
I blackmailed a guy in a video game community once with a conversation log he showed me. One of his friends dissed somebody.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts