Pretty sure you're a ENFP.
As I pointed out many times.. you're a dominant Extroverted perceiver, or more specifically, an Ne dom.1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
When i take online tests, i usually end up with a different type every time, with none of the descriptions quite fitting me, in terms of functions, the descriptions given for and defining traits of Ti-doms, Ne-doms, Ni-doms seem to all be an alright fit but they all seem like universal traits that can easily co-exist with each other.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Good relationships with people, Wild experiences, discoveries, creations and achievement, money, success, recognition, changing the way people think, fun, anything cool basically. All those things are things id say i yearn for but not all in that exact order, id say the experiences and discoveries would far outweigh the likes of money and recognition though those things would still be cool. as for why, no particular reason to be honest.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
i tend to shine when it come to certain creative pursuits usually of a visual nature like painting or building aesthetically pleasing objects, decorations, or furniture, thinking outside the box, coming up with crazy ideas, decision making, entertaining people, holding interesting conversations. To be honest, as long as im interested in what im doing and putting all my heart and soul in it, i'll always feel as though i'm at my finest. I usually feel at my absolute best when conquering physical feats or challenges like climbing mountains, winning races or fights, skydiving.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
i'll admit that i definitely have weaknesses, i'm an extremely poor academic performer(its like my brains blocks all sorts of information it doesn't like) and i refuse to follow rules that don't make sense to me, the teachers would give me detention, and i just refuse and say no, every one around me is usually quite shocked and gobsmacked about how little fucks i give when getting shit from authority figures and how little i care about getting good grades because im completely confident that thats not the path i wish to take. This often comes across as me just being lazy, arrogant, and stupid, and maybe it is, but one thing i can say for sure is that i don't rebel because i think it's cool or some shit like that, its because i genuinely feel as though the teachers are extremely unfair and disrespectful to me even though they want respect, and it feels horrible to take in information that im not interested in, it's like my whole brain feels like its getting derailed and i get super depressed if i try to do it and University and following the path to doing a high-paying but predictable and boring job like a doctor or engineer would make wanna fucking die, i'd rather keep things unpredictable and turbulent and risk homelessness with a chance of becoming a millionaire. Other than that, i'll admit that i definitely have more weaknesses and im not perfect but i feel as though that just adds interesting character and doesn't make me feel inferior at all. I think too many people take there weaknesses to seriously and ignore their strengths (which i personally blame on certain stupid social norms and standards, as well as the modern education system). Everyone should pay all their attention on their strengths while they laugh at, joke about, and embellish their weaknesses.
This emphasis on being disrespected and unfair treatment suggests Fi/Te rather than Ti/Fe. A Ti would be more inclined to say that the rule doesn't makes sense, ergo it is illogical and invalid, so it can be ignored.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Efficiency, Possible Outcomes, The Likelihood of each different possibility of each outcome, Fun, experience and chances to learn stuff, Sometimes effect on people depending on the people and my mood
The focus on multiple outcomes suggests Ne, and efficiency suggests Te.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
When crafting novel furniture, decorations, objects, i usually get a clear image in my head of what i want the finished product to look like once i finish and usually im fairly happy with the result even when its not exactly what i had planned, but with that sort of stuff, i always have a clear goal im aiming for before i start and it can change a little during the production process and i sometimes improvise but i still usually go for a certain goal.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
All sorts of things with friends, parties, holidays. this is a hard question to answer because there's so much stuff i could say, heaps of things are fun, the amount of interesting and funny escapades/stories i have are nearly endless
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc) If it's something im interested in, my brain is pretty much like a super sponge that absorbs everything, however if it's something that's boring but still reasonably important, i often use the method of loci aka the mind palace technique to remember important details and sequences i have to remember (the method of loci involves creating a story in your head of everything you hear and its very hard to forget due to spatial memory being one of the most powerful forms of memory people have.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not very organised at all tbh.
Te is not likely in your top 2
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
making sure i follow what i believe and can be myself around everyone.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? first question is 50/50 id say and i prefer one-on-one conversations generally unless its a group of people i know very well.
This typically suggested introverted but it could be an Fi's need to connect.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? I usually like to get at least a rough idea of what im getting into be for i do something and yes, i believe action does speak louder than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? depends on how i feel, if i'm feeling lively and my friends are doing something that i think sounds fun, i'll have the night out and catch up on my favourite show later, if not, than ill just watch my show.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Don't usually let stress get to me but when it does, I Completely shut off, lose all energy, feel tired and sad, lose all zest and enthusiasm, feeling hate for people i believe have caused the stress, while thinking about courses of action to fix the problem.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Rudeness, People who put other people down to make themselves feel better, overly traditional and religiously follow a herd mentality, excessive ass-kissing to authority figures that said ass-kisser doesn't even like (basically a lack of assertiveness and individual thinking), whiny, unenthusiastic, miserable, chronic need for one-upmanship, Prudishness, disrespectfulness, unappreciativeness, all take and no give, People who are judgemental and people who take life too seriously.
Fe and Si are definitely not in your top 2.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
future plans, funny stories and interesting events, interesting bits of information, spur of the moment ideas and thoughts, recent activities, past activities, and planned future activities, adventures, and enterprises.
So much extroverted perceiving lol.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Title, Security, Religion and Spirituality, Organisation, Overstressing myself and working stupidly hard over some ink on a piece of paper thats apparently going to dictate my life.
This is interesting because paying no mind to titles is more suggestive of Ti than Fi. Fi is more prone to idolizing than Ti, whereas Ti like to ignore status and titles unless the other person has proven their worth.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality? They perceive me as strong-willed, crazy, funny, unpredictable, entertaining, interesting and unusually bold and assertive, however they also tend to think im quite intelligent but very lazy and irresponsible, They used to think i disrespect certain people because i was just an asshole, but now they just see it as me having rather extreme views that just seem to aggressively go against the flow and are quite unshakeable (they find my way of thinking interesting, but none of them would ever dream to follow my footsteps) and they can sometimes get quite disturbed by my dark sense of humour which i can admit, sometimes gets a little much.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Usually i'll just be Research interesting stuff on my computer, think about ideas, plan future actions and stuff like that, i might organise activities with friends and family or go out somewhere depending on how im feeling.