·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
The Road Eternal, for me.

I have no problem moving from place to place learning.

To settle down means I got bored, but since I'm invincible with a healing factor, I can basically do all kinds of shit without regret.

Mixed martial arts via underground scene to get my money... fighting will forever be there... gambling sanity and livelihood for money... then bounce to next area. country to country... it's doable.

every 100 years, get a chance to change... yea... The Road Eternal for me... from all the other choices...

cooped up in a castle... eh... without internet, that can get old really fast... that's like living like the witch in the ginger bread house... waiting for kids as visitors... to be eaten.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Road Eternal, for me.

I have no problem moving from place to place learning.

To settle down means I got bored, but since I'm invincible with a healing factor, I can basically do all kinds of shit without regret.

Mixed martial arts via underground scene to get my money... fighting will forever be there... gambling sanity and livelihood for money... then bounce to next area. country to country... it's doable.

every 100 years, get a chance to change... yea... The Road Eternal for me... from all the other choices...

cooped up in a castle... eh... without internet, that can get old really fast... that's like living like the witch in the ginger bread house... waiting for kids as visitors... to be eaten.
So you will become Dr. Who-Gives-A-Fuck?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
There's an r/INTP? :kitteh:

I'd choose The Road Eternal, and if that's not available, then Nakama.

Reactions: monemi

·
Registered
BEAR
1,955 Posts
Easy choice for me: The Road Eternal.
I wouldn't want to live in the same house for all my life, repeatedly live the same life over and over again, or be a leader with such an important role (for fear of screwing up).
I wouldn't mind having to move place to place every week or so. It sounds like a good time.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Road Eternal. I would love to keep living and exploring as long as I want. Sounds amazing.

I wonder what they mean by constantly moving though. What if I just went from city to city and stayed in each for 2 weeks? Is that perfectly acceptable I wonder?

·
Banned
7,928 Posts
Fisher King.

I reread the paths and realized I play the sims exactly like the Fisher King. I make one sim, give them everything they need/want, they rarely leave the house and I always make them immortal.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fisher King. Bending laws of physics, access to all available technology, the ability to create golem servants/companions, and I didn't see any restrictions about letting in guests if you ever get lonely.

Also, from that physics-defying tower, one could use the reshaping ability to make it crawl all around the planet (and once technology advances that far, through space as well), providing some of the benefits of The Road Eternal, and one could also use that advanced technology to gain access to information that could make one highly influential, possibly to the point of Dominion.

And if one ever wants to step outside and not deteriorate at a sickening pace, he/she could simply create a courtyard/greenhouse big enough to be its own forest. I'm not really seeing any drawbacks to Fisher King, as long as one has a reasonable amount of creativity with the rules set in place.

·
Registered
115 Posts
1st choice is Domination
I think I have a lot of really great ideas about how society should be run and if implemented would essentially become self automated meaning I could quickly leave my post once everything is in place as for the would be assassins I think I can take care of them. As an immortal, creator of Utopia, slayer of 12 other immortals, I would become a god(also mentioned) all of that sounds great to me

2nd would be Fisher King
This sounds great to me every bit of it no complaints.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Fisher King. Bending laws of physics, access to all available technology, the ability to create golem servants/companions, and I didn't see any restrictions about letting in guests if you ever get lonely.

Also, from that physics-defying tower, one could use the reshaping ability to make it crawl all around the planet (and once technology advances that far, through space as well), providing some of the benefits of The Road Eternal, and one could also use that advanced technology to gain access to information that could make one highly influential, possibly to the point of Dominion.

And if one ever wants to step outside and not deteriorate at a sickening pace, he/she could simply create a courtyard/greenhouse big enough to be its own forest. I'm not really seeing any drawbacks to Fisher King, as long as one has a reasonable amount of creativity with the rules set in place.
You could always create a Golem that looks exactly like you with cameras for eyes and a microphone for you to speak through as a you proxy and once simulation technology gets god enough you can travel to any alternate earth you want (video games) ... I changed my mind Fisher King is the best.

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,678 Posts
Road Eternal or Fisher King. Nakama sounded most highly appealing until I got to the increasing loneliness, and dominion held no interest for me.

But I can't choose between those two...Magic backback or magic building...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Road to Eternal. I don't see how anybody could pick anything different. It would be really cool to live long enough to travel in extraterrestrial places.

Then again, this would get very, very lonely.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts