Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always wanted to know if all ENFP's were as sloppy as my buttox were!
The kind of stories that I could tell with the junk lying around my dirty filthy pit of a room!

1) I have a mop for cleaning up all the clothes on my floor, of COURSE!
2) A nice box for organizing, that is full of junk
3) My work uniform that hasn't been washed in a while
4) Video game boxes GALORE
5) Power cords for this computer to work!
6) A random Santa Hat
7) Work out gear that I never use anymore
8) An empty garbage can.... Wonder what that signifies...
9) An old notebook filled with writings from 2nd grade.
10) A pack of old cassette tapes, Funky Dunky~

So I ask~
What 10 things can you see in the room around you?

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
-Bunch of books
-Bag of Triscuits
-backpack
-file storage watchamacallit..
-socks
-curtain
-stuff I bought/haven't used.
-paint bottles
printing paper
-old library bag
-matt cutter
-random art supplies underneath my bed

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-Bunch of books
-Bag of Triscuits
-backpack
-file storage watchamacallit..
-socks
-curtain
-stuff I bought/haven't used.
-paint bottles
printing paper
-old library bag
-matt cutter
-random art supplies underneath my bed

That stuff sounds cool!
You also sound like an artist, (DuH! Art supplies didn't give that one away XD)

I am a sort-of-artist, I kind of suck at the whole thing.. XD

What kind of art do you do?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I always wanted to know if all ENFP's were as sloppy as my buttox were!
The kind of stories that I could tell with the junk lying around my dirty filthy pit of a room!

1) I have a mop for cleaning up all the clothes on my floor, of COURSE!
2) A nice box for organizing, that is full of junk
3) My work uniform that hasn't been washed in a while
4) Video game boxes GALORE
5) Power cords for this computer to work!
6) A random Santa Hat
7) Work out gear that I never use anymore
8) An empty garbage can.... Wonder what that signifies...
9) An old notebook filled with writings from 2nd grade.
10) A pack of old cassette tapes, Funky Dunky~

So I ask~
What 10 things can you see in the room around you?
Ahaha! Awesome thread! That's better than the lame socks thread I came up with! I envy your creativity!

What's around my room?! (Pretend you don't know ;3)

1. My ass
2. A HUGE TV that I, personally, never use
3. A fly paper stick that has NO flies on it.
4. A picture torn out of a magazine from 2003. It has a fat guy dressed up as a sassy latina with false eyelashes. I don't know WHY I'm keeping it!
5. Old tortilla chips from Tijuana Flats
6. Balloons! I have water balloons, balloons that have been blown up, and balloons that haven't been blown into yet.
7. A really old clay sculpture of my Sonic the Hedgehog OC (Named Quake) from 2003, covered in filth unimaginable.
8. A plastic figurine of a pig with a German militiary hat on its head
9. A figure of Bossy Bear! (Am I bossy?!) D;
10: A Build-A-Bear Cinnamon Bunny Rabbit with her pants pulled down!

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
If I can manage to finish an artwork? Anything.. I got into glass casting once.. I made a hybrid coy starfish (called a love child :happy:)

I'm not the type to draw 24/7 though..but recently, I purchased some Copics and would really love to get into mixed media illustration of some sort!

I love video games too- NES.. I haven't graduated to SNES, yet. lol (it's called a computer emulator):tongue:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahaha! Awesome thread! That's better than the lame socks thread I came up with! I envy your creativity!

What's around my room?! (Pretend you don't know ;3)

1. My ass
2. A HUGE TV that I, personally, never use
3. A fly paper stick that has NO flies on it.
4. A picture torn out of a magazine from 2003. It has a fat guy dressed up as a sassy latina with false eyelashes. I don't know WHY I'm keeping it!
5. Old tortilla chips from Tijuana Flats
6. Balloons! I have water balloons, balloons that have been blown up, and balloons that haven't been blown into yet.
7. A really old clay sculpture of my Sonic the Hedgehog OC (Named Quake) from 2003, covered in filth unimaginable.
8. A plastic figurine of a pig with a German militiary hat on its head
9. A figure of Bossy Bear! (Am I bossy?!) D;
10: A Build-A-Bear Cinnamon Bunny Rabbit with her pants pulled down!

FOR SHAME!!! XD
You know what?
Half of those things are the tools that I use!
Like that huge television!
I use that sucker all of the darn time, just to get my nerdy fixes! :D

And also....
That sassy latina man... For some odd reason, I don't see his breath smelling good, not good at all!!! D:}

Trust me!
Your room is very interesting!
With Quake, Esme DEPANTS!!, A pig who is German, and a figure of Bossy Bear! With my complementary Turtle figurine, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Let me try to see if I can match you on that!

I have a mouse in my room, he smells like band aids!
Along with a NO FARTING poster, (Whose law has been broken millions of times! XD)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
FOR SHAME!!! XD
You know what?
Half of those things are the tools that I use!
Like that huge television!
I use that sucker all of the darn time, just to get my nerdy fixes! :D

And also....
That sassy latina man... For some odd reason, I don't see his breath smelling good, not good at all!!! D:}

Trust me!
Your room is very interesting!
With Quake, Esme DEPANTS!!, A pig who is German, and a figure of Bossy Bear! With my complementary Turtle figurine, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Let me try to see if I can match you on that!

I have a mouse in my room, he smells like band aids!
Along with a NO FARTING poster, (Whose law has been broken millions of times! XD)
Hey! How'd you know all of that stuff? I used to have a No- Farting Poster in my room, too! We're almost like twins, huh?! Isn't that uncanny?! :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I can manage to finish an artwork? Anything.. I got into glass casting once.. I made a hybrid coy starfish (called a love child :happy:)

I'm not the type to draw 24/7 though..but recently, I purchased some Copics and would really love to get into mixed media illustration of some sort!

I love video games too- NES.. I haven't graduated to SNES, yet. lol (it's called a computer emulator):tongue:
Yeah! I feel the exact same way, trying to finish a piece is like sticking the kaibash into my chest!
I try so hard to make my men sexy, but they come out looking like Tele-Tubbies!!! D:}

Oh man! Glass Casting sounds awesome, I've always wanted to try playing with glass art, along with pottery. I would just LOVE to stick my hands in the clay and just destroy it!
You sound a lot like me, I can't draw 24/7 because if I did, I would die of depression!

But mixed media illustration also sounds like fun, I know that I have a friend who does that kind of stuff!
He also creates music for video games, the ones that he makes though, they are about par with the old NES games!

And also man~
Emulators were the only way that I could make it through some video games, like Final Fantasy VIII! D;

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey! How'd you know all of that stuff? I used to have a No- Farting Poster in my room, too! We're almost like twins, huh?! Isn't that uncanny?! :D
Oh... Well... I'm not so sure of that... I think that I am you, only like 4 years younger.... Well even if I've never met you before, I'll just go along with that delicious answer~

Now we're sisters!
Is that not uncanny commitment eh? :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Great threat idea! :laughing::happy::cool::tongue::crazy:

Posters of: Shakira, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metallica, 300, Cheshire Cat, Guitar Chords, Foo Fighters, London Street, Einstein, Mass Effect, Bob Marley
Asian art-style calender
Skull shaped money bank, which I painted with my own triabal designs. It lays in a pile of coins to give it a pirate treasure vibe.
Soo many books (favorites: Frankestein, Catch 22, Demain, Crime and Punishment, Harry Potter collections, Brave New World and so on...)
Anti-venom kit
100 black sharpies that I keep accidently stealing from my job at Starbucks
Red electric guitar, which is now coated by a thin layer of dust.
A mountain of neglected dirty cloths that I coak into a basket, with marginal success.
Pictures of my family in Venezuela
Board of events and reminders
Lined bottles of natural supplements
Desktop computer

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great threat idea! :laughing::happy::cool::tongue::crazy:

Posters of: Shakira, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metallica, 300, Cheshire Cat, Guitar Chords, Foo Fighters, London Street, Einstein, Mass Effect, Bob Marley
Asian art-style calender
Skull shaped money bank, which I painted with my own triabal designs. It lays in a pile of coins to give it a pirate treasure vibe.
Soo many books (favorites: Frankestein, Catch 22, Demain, Crime and Punishment, Harry Potter collections, Brave New World and so on...)
Anti-venom kit
100 black sharpies that I keep accidently stealing from my job at Starbucks
Red electric guitar, which is now coated by a thin layer of dust.
A mountain of neglected dirty cloths that I coak into a basket, with marginal success.
Pictures of my family in Venezuela
Board of events and reminders
Lined bottles of natural supplements
Desktop computer
YES! I love the crap around my room and I love the nice things that you have in yours!

I love how you have Einstein in your room!
I used to have a poster of Nsync in mine, but I tore it down because it looked like they were "oogling" my body while I was undressing... @[email protected]
I hope that Einstein isn't so naughty...

Also the 100 black sharpies...
I will trade you for the 1000000000 million Ruby Tuesday Club Membership slip that I have written my schedule on! :D

I love the stuff in your room, it almost sounds like an organized mess! XD

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oh... Well... I'm not so sure of that... I think that I am you, only like 4 years younger.... Well even if I've never met you before, I'll just go along with that delicious answer~

Now we're sisters!
Is that not uncanny commitment eh? :D
We're so close to being sisters, we might as well have the same blood! Good thing you're not sharing my toothache right now! You and I don't want to be THAT close! ;)

Commitment?! Yuck! Who needs that stuff?! ;3

·
Registered
601 Posts
YES! I love the crap around my room and I love the nice things that you have in yours!

I love how you have Einstein in your room!
I used to have a poster of Nsync in mine, but I tore it down because it looked like they were "oogling" my body while I was undressing... @[email protected]
I hope that Einstein isn't so naughty...

Also the 100 black sharpies...
I will trade you for the 1000000000 million Ruby Tuesday Club Membership slip that I have written my schedule on! :D

I love the stuff in your room, it almost sounds like an organized mess! XD
Bull's Eye on the organized mess. Most visitors are initially overwhelmed with the stimuli overload space, but they gradually adapt to it. I find that it keeps the Ne juices flowing.
Done deal on the memberships, that way ill analyze your handwriting using my new handwring analysis book whahaha :crazy:
Einstein is just minding riding around in his bike looking as content as a five year old boy enjoying his birthday present. The smartest man that walked among us was a child till the day he died. Shakira is the perverted one; she keeps looking at me while I sleep and greets me good morning with her unfaltering seductive glare, but I like it. She made me take out the Kim Kardashian poster that I laid out lateraly to her, because of her seething jealosy. But what are you going to do? Thats what imaginary girlfriends are like...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bull's Eye on the organized mess. Most visitors are initially overwhelmed with the stimuli overload space, but they gradually adapt to it. I find that it keeps the Ne juices flowing.
Done deal on the memberships, that way ill analyze your handwriting using my new handwring analysis book whahaha :crazy:
Einstein is just minding riding around in his bike looking as content as a five year old boy enjoying his birthday present. The smartest man that walked among us was a child till the day he died. Shakira is the perverted one; she keeps looking at me while I sleep and greets me good morning with her unfaltering seductive glare, but I like it. She made me take out the Kim Kardashian poster that I laid out lateraly to her, because of her seething jealosy. But what are you going to do? Thats what imaginary girlfriends are like...
It sounded like that!
Organized messes are freaking awesome, I know that I wish that I had those capabilities!
My mess, is well... A mess!
The only thing that isn't a mess is my mouse's cage! XD

Damn! You'll know my secret on how I spell "Rooby Toozday!!!
It's a very complex language, if I do dare say so myself... :D
And I just wonder why you have a handwriting analysis book!
Needing to check up on any possibly "phoney" Elvis Presley signatures? XD

I love Einstein~
He is proof that you don't have to be a stuff shirt to be intelligent, he schooled all of the Harvard graduates for sure!
But Shakira is sexier for sure, even me being straight still condones for me to liking her! :D
Even though I do agree with Shakira, Kim Kardashian is a tramp!
I totally agree with your imaginary girlfriends!! XD

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We're so close to being sisters, we might as well have the same blood! Good thing you're not sharing my toothache right now! You and I don't want to be THAT close! ;)

Commitment?! Yuck! Who needs that stuff?! ;3
I want to be closer to you than my face to this monitor!
It's from the 80's, that's pretty damn close girlfriend!!! :D

You got yourself a toofache?
You know what that means?

YUP!

Dentist BILLS!
YUCK!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Oh dear...only ten?
1. My desk which has lots of clutter including damn bills I should get around to paying!But my bank balance looks pretty nice if I don't pay them
2. Large pile of clothes on my timber chest with a sheet thrown over top to hide the mess...I believe it's not there if I cannot see it!
3. My bed...made every single morning I might add!
4. Several pairs of shoes poking out from under the bed...
5. Very pretty white Austrian-style curtains which hang so sweetly and softly...
6. My two copper larks which represent my SO & I flying in unison...
7. Lots of books...some read, some not yet and others in various stages...
8. Lots of personal nic-naks and stuff that I love- perfumes, makeup bag, candles, my engagement ring...oops!
9. Wow...my closet has stayed clean and tidy...oops that'd be the clothes piled up elsewhere!
10. My CD player with my fav cds of course...oops but they are also scattered on the dresser!

·
Registered
123 Posts
- iMac
- Drum Kit
- Surfboard
- Djembe
- Beanbag
- A gazillion CD's
- A box of oreos with only one left
- Digital Metronome
- My box from my old phone from like 5 years ago!?
- Half empty box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch a friend from the states mailed me

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Damn... my room is a mess, always a mess... I try and tidy it, but it becomes messy within minutes... OK here goes:

shoes and socks all over the place
random clothes, especially belt
my computer
a bin that hasn't been emptied for 3 weeks
carrier bags
a stapler and other stationery
BOOKS... BOOKS... BOOKS... did I mention books?
scattered sheets of A4 paper, all with my poetry on them
empty pack of nicotine gum (I quit over a month ago)
5 different types of drumsticks (by some miracle, all Vic Firth drumsticks though)

If I looked behind me, there'd be my chest of drawers, that has more unbelievable amounts of crap on it than you could ever imagine, more books, poetry, grooming products (hair gel etc) my calendar, a poster of Homer Simpson, Chelsea Football Club and Che Guevara.... miscellaneous clutter is basically the unifying theme of my room... one day I'll get organised, but I put it off until I find the person of my dreams who will organise my room for me when she gets sick of looking at the clutter.... :crazy::laughing::happy::tongue:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:blushed:
Ok… here goes…
My room…. Which is 12 x 12 and pack to the rafters with my stuffs!
(living with my mom and it is a cramped place)

~my bed… double size, black matte finish with head/foot board and 4 poster with a rail around the top – off which is hanging turquoise blue sheer curtains tied in the center to look like a princess bed; then around the top are twinkle lights (sheers and lights from ikea) IKEA | Lighting decorations | Outdoor lighting | KALLT | Light chain 32 bulbs
IKEA | Curtains & blinds | Curtains | WILMA | Pair of curtains

~3 book cases PACKED with books… needlework reference books, novels, anthropology/arachaeology textbooks/coffee table books too (I buy these whenever I find em.. love em): also piled on top.. board games – Settlers of Catan (need to find ppl to play it.. never seem to have enuf ppl who want to play), Star Wars Monopoly, Stitchopoly (monopoly with needlework terms), Killer Bunnies; assorted needlework supplies in small bins.
~assorted knick Knacks all OVER the place interspersed /in front of and between the books (Russian nesting dolls, interesting perfume bottles, candles and candle holders, small tins,
~2 huge Rubbermaid bins holding my needlework kits to do…. I have a terrible obsession with cross stitch and needlework.. I buy lots and kit them up and procrastinate… I have sooo many WIPS (works in progress - and now know why… I AM an ENFP!!! Lol)
~ baskets of folded clothes, as I have not enough room in my dresser
~ my dresser with tons of stuff on it…. Makeup bags and boxes, more candles, perfumes, books, clutter
~ a small table beside my bed which used to hold my laptop and is now a catchall for my cell phone charger and boyfriends assorted pocket emptying!!!
~small night table with holds yet more candles, Kleenex box, my CPAP machine, lamp and more books
~2 huge kickass tackle boxes with needlework supplies: scissors (many pairs), threads (specific types; silks, satins, metallic, cotton, custom dyed), tools (don’t even ask the different types available…would blow your mind), beads (tons of Mill Hill beads), trimmings, charms, buttons…
~ and my new boyfriend..Ralph … He is the latest addition to my room and I LOVE it! Hahaha
Eventually Ralphie and I will buy a home together and have a PROPER craft room which will house MUCH of what is in my room!!!! Don’t even ASK how many kitted needlework items I have… I might have to kill you if you knew! hahahahahaha

·
Registered
279 Posts
1. A whiteboard that is rarely used, only when I need to remember that something MUST happen
2. Starscream, Megatron, and Ravage action figures from Transformers 2
3. A Cylon Centurion action figure that comes from the Battlestar Galacitca Series Blueray collection
4. Various plushies from my company
5. Griffin Hatchling and Windrider Cub stuffed animals from WoW
6. Two Nerf Maverick dart guns (with no darts)
7. Two stress-relief squishy hand grenades
8. A Beanie Baby Platypus, "Paddles"
9. Energy drinks that I'll never drink (but I think look neat on display): 5 Hour Energy, NOS Powershot, and a Mana Potion (NEVER drink a Mana Potion, they taste like poison).
10. A new deck of business cards

1 - 20 of 31 Posts