Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally?

I don't need a guy to have an abundance of cash. But, I do need good sex.

If you had to choose between an exceptionally wealthy guy, and a guy with a large penis, which would you choose? And, why? Assume both men are intelligent, articulate, and financially stable.

·
Registered
449 Posts
large penis because
1 sex would be better and that means we both will be happier and love each other even more.
2 I dont care about money, as long as he is not stupid and thinks life is all about playing games and living in his parents house...because that would mean he's a baby. if he does not have money we could work together and improve our economic resourses, but money wont necessarily means more happiness and love.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I'm going to say a large wallet because I want to start a family.
I can't orgasm from vaginal penetration anyway, so the penis size wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Reactions: selena87

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Ooops , doublepost.

·
Electronica Wizard
ISFP
6,709 Posts
I can make my own money but I can't make my own penis because that's not what I want to make, so yes, I would choose a man I can spend my time with.. He doesn't have to possess a large genital organ. He doesn't even have to have sex if he chooses to. Just a cuddle buddy who likes to talk to me or live with me.

4,926 Posts
Both would obviously be nice to those who like big penises or wads of cash but entirely not mandatory.

Reactions: Loaf and sockratees

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
The ultimate duality of life right here! Well, there may be an element of only having one of these...hmmmm....but...it can probably be managed to provide both of these...unless we are talking literal large penis...or just a penis that provides(and mind,etc.) a satisfying sexual exp.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
If I had to choose, I'd choose money.

He can service me with his mouth.

Luckily DH has both!! :kitteh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was gonna say large pennis but... I mean come on, if you marry this guy how long are you gonna be having sex ? Give me the big wallet and I can get my own orgasms, using his small or regular pennis.

·
Banned
4,143 Posts
Whatever comes with the best personality.

Also, short and thick is better than long and thin, or so I heard.

'Throwing a sausage into a hallway' was the comparison a friend of mine once used.

I wouldn't know. I've never been in a relationship or had sex.

EDIT: Also, wouldn't it be kinda hard to asses the size of the penis before entering into the relationship? Probing the wallet is a lot easier.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts