Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my cognitive functions in order of strengths. I am Indeed an INFP. however, I do am an hybrid between an extrovert and an introvert. and my introverted intuition is second most developed, maybe 1st. making infj my second possibility of a personality, then ENFP 3rd. BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM. My Se, Te, and Fe are pathetically low. It's sometimes hard to go about my day. I don't do good in school because of this. I feel detached from the world most of the times. can't organize myself to save my life, and It's sometimes hard to express my affection for others, since it's introverted, making me come across as aloof and arrogant. Whats funny is that My personality is complete and uncomlete at the same time. I can be (nice, sweet, quiet, loyal, and educated like an infj) at one point, then (reserved, cold aloof, sarcastic, intellectual and uncaring like an istp) then i could be (outgoing, funny, spontaneous, and social like an enfp) then i can be (aggressive, loud, bossy, mean, impatient like an estj) Usually depends on the situation and the person. and I can control these sides of me very well. If this is the case, what personality type would be a good match for me? considering my weak points. I lack Se, Te, and Fe. I am really drawn to the ISTJ's INFJ'S ESFP'S and ESFJ'S and the ISTP's but idk which would suit me and could have my weaknesses. I really enjoy a girl much like me, that can alternate between personalities depending on the situation. Sugar and fire, sugar and ice personality etc. She should be Pretty, smart (theoretical & practical), nice, but can be straightforward, cold and hostile if needed. RESPONSIBLE(CLEAN) Outgoing and playful, but reserved at other times. sense of humor (sarcasm and silly) caring and imaginative.
Your Cognitive Functions:
Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.85
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||| 8.945
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||||||||| 7.42
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||| 7.15
Introverted Sensation (Si) |||||||||||||| 6.24
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||| 3.68
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||| 2.24
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || 0.25

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
Well, keep in mind that the results can be pretty inaccurate. Here's another (longer) test, maybe it'll give you different results.

But if you want to be more certain, fill the questionnaire and start a new thread here.

Reactions: snowbell

·
Registered
426 Posts
The most powerful functions you have are that way because they are what you use the most... they are practiced. If you need to learn to extrovert judging, you'll need to extrovert judging.
Probably the best thing to do is find an understanding ExxJ who'll help you, show you how they think... not "pull you out", but work with you like a personal trainer, if that makes sense. Know that fundamentally building something like extroverted judging (Te or Fe) into your personality will be difficult, very difficult.
I hope that actually helps :S

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
These are my cognitive functions in order of strengths. I am Indeed an INFP. however, I do am an hybrid between an extrovert and an introvert. and my introverted intuition is second most developed, maybe 1st. making infj my second possibility of a personality, then ENFP 3rd. BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM.
You can try reading through cognitive function descriptions and seeing which fits you better than others. Nobody can tell better than you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts