Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything you do or have done to you repetitively by another type?

What sorts of things and what type is the person?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I tend to dress up in a turtle costume when I am with INTJs and conduct a satanic ritual, involving goats, pineapples and tacos. My cult forbides me to give you more information. (One keyword: Vinegar!!!)

I make love to myself everday. It is like a rollercoaster, a constant up and down, a lot of screaming, someone makes photos of you and eventually you step out of a mini-car.

On a less nonsensical note: With most XSTPs I know, I tend to discuss music. This is perhaps the main topic which connects me with people who do not share my other interests (science, philosophy and shit). We talk about music, listen to it, play it together. Whenever I encounter intuitive entities I am inclined to discuss the other of my core interests. I see a strong pattern in these regards.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
l find myself discussing music with ISTPs a lot.

l once wore twin yedi suits with someone l suspect was a really mellow ENTP, not really a ritual but l wish it was :blushed:

Reactions: Ista and Orchidion

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
l find myself discussing music with ISTPs a lot.

l once wore twin yedi suits with someone l suspect was a really mellow ENTP, not really a ritual but l wish it was :blushed:
Jedi Yetis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts