Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my journey of joining personality cafe I noticed that because I'm new I'm titled as a stranger.

And now I feel like predator scouting every time I post something.

LOOK OUT!

HIDE YO' WIVES! HIDE YO' KIDS! And hide yo' husbands cause there be strangers lurking around here!

I also noticed that when people thank your posts it shows up on your profile.

Which I shortly realized how hilarious it would be if those notifications were called fucks given instead of thanks given/fucks received instead of thanks received.

You may be asking why are you posting this?

Because I'm a stranger with a keyboard.

And I'm coming for you. :mellow:

·
Registered
992 Posts
During my journey of joining personality cafe I noticed that because I'm new I'm titled as a stranger.

And now I feel like predator scouting every time I post something.

LOOK OUT!

HIDE YO' WIVES! HIDE YO' KIDS! And hide yo' husbands cause there be strangers lurking around here!

I also noticed that when people thank your posts it shows up on your profile.

Which I shortly realized how hilarious it would be if those notifications were called fucks given instead of thanks given/fucks received instead of thanks received.

You may be asking why are you posting this?

Because I'm a stranger with a keyboard.

And I'm coming for you. :mellow:
Are you afraid of thanks? I might just thank all your posts to scare you...

Just joking, but the more you post and the more you thank the less of a "stranger" you are...
Also, a profile picture would lighten the mood if your so worried about being a noob...

Anyways, welcome to PerC, ISTJ...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you certain of your type?
I'm very certain I am an ISTJ.

I just refuse to acquire social norms that do not serve a purpose for the goals I want to achieve.

And I love to laugh, but most importantly I love to make myself laugh, and I suppose to some my humor would be a little off beat.

In a way I could be considered a bit of an eccentric ISTJ, but only because sometimes I get the feeling that a lot of people have this picture of ISTJs being incredibly conservative, prude and boring. Which I think is bullshit.

Cause Allah knows I enjoy having a good time, so does Buddah and Jesus. All my homeboys be down with it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you afraid of thanks? I might just thank all your posts to scare you...

Just joking, but the more you post and the more you thank the less of a "stranger" you are...
Also, a profile picture would lighten the mood if your so worried about being a noob...

Anyways, welcome to PerC, ISTJ...

Much obliged. :)

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I just refuse to acquire social norms that do not serve a purpose for the goals I want to achieve.
This is a distinctive iNtuitive trait: refusing to "conform" to "society".

In a way I could be considered a bit of an eccentric ISTJ, but only because sometimes I get the feeling that a lot of people have this picture of ISTJs being incredibly conservative, prude and boring. Which I think is bullshit.
Fair enough, but this sounds like you're leaning towards Perceiving.

Cause Allah knows I enjoy having a good time, so does Buddah and Jesus. All my homeboys be down with it.
This definitely doesn't sound ISTJ... unless you're a Enneagram 7?

My other guess is that you're just trolling us, but hey, what do I know?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Welcome to PerC

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Let's figure out your enneagram type. That will give us some insight on which MBTI type you could be. :tongue:
I have really been wondering about this. So I hope she does!
She should do the tests in the Enneagram Revisited thread. Instinctive Variants might be of some use also. :)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
What do inner motivations and inner mechanics of the brain have to do with the funny? Nothing, I say. Nothin' stoppin you from being ISTJ and any enneagram type. Stay silly, my friends.

Also, upgrade from stranger to newbie is merely nominal. It is merely to encourage you to continue posting so that you may join the elite ranks of ROBOTS. After posting one thousand times, we enhance your puny human brain capacities to UNLIMITED POWER AND CLASSIFIED.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts