Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I always get complimented on my teeth... I find it really awkward (and nice! Not gonna lie...) Because I thereafter have the compulsion to keep my teeth covered lol

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
"The Riffle" when I was 9 or so by my teacher :D
"Speedy Gonzales" when I was 5, also by my teacher :D

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I always get complimented on my teeth... I find it really awkward (and nice! Not gonna lie...) Because I thereafter have the compulsion to keep my teeth covered lol
OMG. I get that as well. I find it very, very strange. I mean, do people look into my mouth while i am talking to them? WTF? I usually look into their eyes!
-Ob.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I have gotten the complement from random weird strangers (old ladies, homeless guys, construction workers you name it) on the street that I have a nice smile and I should keep smiling. I think I have a tendency to randomly walk around smiling because I am either lost in a nice daydream or I am soaking up what is around me and am happy.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
The best compliment I ever received was "I know that you're 100x smarter than me, but you've never made me feel stupid"
That s a fucking achievement mate! Congrats!

Reactions: _Observer_

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
The best compliment I ever received was "I know that you're 100x smarter than me, but you've never made me feel stupid"
Yes. It is very true, ENTPs are walking geniuses :)
-Ob.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
"If you weren't that smart, you d be a tramp" from an ENFJ :D

Reactions: Geonerd

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
'You can't be half chinese! You don't look ugly enough."

"You make me feel like I should tell you about my life."

"I wouldn't mind if you crucified me on a stake, pluck out all my hair and shove it down my gullet so long as you let me cuddle you."

·
Registered
315 Posts
"I just want to make love to his voice." Young lady in a Philosophy Club meeting last year.

·
Registered
530 Posts
"You have perfect, messy handwriting" -A friend XD
"You make me want to choke you and hug you and the same time" -Another friend!!
"You're a people pleaser Pumba. You make people love you, and some of them hate you for it" -From ISFJ bestie XD Her nickname for me is Pumba, and I call her Timone X3

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
"You're, like, such a strong personality. It's so easy to get along with you ... Until they don't, and that's when you become their worst enemy" from ESTP, when I was complaining about me being the only one in our social circle having enemies and this was really strange because I had never thought of myself as a strong personality before this

"You're beautiful in the most unobvious ways" ... Cool, I guess, but the use of the word most got me confused

And I always get complimented on my legs because they're both skinny and muscular and also straight and it's very, very awkward if it comes in public and from the wrong person -__-"

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
It wasn't meant as a compliment, more like a cute way my bf expresses his exasperation with my "unusual personality":

There is a russian expression "to have a raisin" which is the equivalent of the french saying "je ne sais quoi" which is said about people that have a special something that nobody else has, smth you can't define but in a good/quirky way.

So my bf tells me "some people have raisins while you are a whole bag of raisins yourself". sounds funnier in russian though

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
On me being too harsh on the review of the essay of her younger sister. (she gave me 30 mn to review it when I came back after that last evening I described above. I told her that this kind of demands frustrates me to no end since I would genuinely love to give my best (make the best impression) but I know I can't do as I want (aka, really immature essay at fault)), it was like 6AM :D

She : "Sister thought you were rude lol :)" (I anticipated this yesterday in my ramblings about how fucked up that demand was)
She : "You are like coffee"
Me : "huh"
Me : "lol, tell me more"
She : "acquired taste"

Damn, she is good :D

Reactions: Polexia

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
So I got a free spot to stroke myself :p
Thanks Lag, you are a forced taste <3

Reactions: Polexia

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
I was at a bar like last summerish ago and a girl who was perhaps in the periphery of a conversation I hadn't spoken to came to me and said "I think you're really hot, but I bet you're probably really nerdy" and then walked away ...I was just kinda taken aback by it and was like wait what? I didn't know whether to be insulted, complimented, or just be like thanks for the warning, I'm glad I'm not going to waste time talking to you now.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts