Registered
5,800 Posts
Spontaneous message from an ISFP ex :
But I swear, that's not me! :dry:

12067895_10207350652581711_2014622833_n.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts
My boyfriend and I both love discussing politics. He's a communist/democrat and I'm a democrat. A few weeks ago I was having sex with him and then he just randomly said 'Do this to Trump for a week straight and we'll have one less apocalyptic scenario to worry about'. I thought it was hilarious. My best friend would have slapped her boyfriend for calling her a 'capable prostitute' (very far fetched; very INFJ), but, knowing him, it was a compliment disguised as a political kink

·
Registered
129 Posts
"Your face is so nice, I wanna wear it"

"I love how you're not a bitch"

"If I were a man, I'd wanna fuck you"

I have weird friends.

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,600 Posts
A weird compliment I have received recently is a look like a human/non-bear version of Rebecca Cunningham from Talespin. Alrighty. xD

Some people at work say I'm like a well-oiled machine or machine-like with my endurance and work ethic, how I barely need to stop for breaks. This one, I legit take as a compliment.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I went away for a couple of weeks and my wife clearly missed me as she told me “the mess is worth it!)

Reactions: WickerDeer and Six

·
Registered
31 Posts
My friend once said, "you have a good sense of fashion!"

When all i wore are oversized black hoodie, black jeans, and black flip-flops. Idk what she's thinking at that time.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
My friend once said, "you have a good sense of fashion!"

When all i wore are oversized black hoodie, black jeans, and black flip-flops. Idk what she's thinking at that time.
Does she just wear potato sacks or some shit?
Maybe your fashion sense is good as a comparison?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I suppose it is a complement, though it was truly bizarre. I was getting off of a bus and a girl who had been on the bus walked up to me and said: "You have a big c*ck" then she ran away. I have no idea where this came from or why, except that it was some teen age dare.

I was fully clothed and am strictly average anatomically. It was, however, memorable.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts