Personality Cafe banner

67621 - 67626 of 67626 Posts

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
@Cthulhu And Coffee would you update me about the guy you're interested in? Curious about your... coughs dating life. Hope you don't mind. Or you could PM me if that's less awkward.

@Lakigigar please be careful. I worry about you.

@Cherry you're awesome, no matter what. Don't worry about what people say about you because you know yourself better imho. You're not a kid anymore and maybe we don't know all of your struggles but from here you look pretty fiiiiiiine~ Hang in there and chin up, you're cool. Really really cool, and we appreciate you on here.

---

I'm not doing well. And I don't feel safe sharing my stuff here anymore either. Just know that I'm in a complicated pseudo-romantic situation. I care but I'm not allowed to love. It is not that she will not open up to me, but she can't, end of story, stop thinking, and just move on with your life Fennel, you've wasted a week just pining and she would not like to see you like that.

What I really need is a good cry. I care, but my empathy isn't enough to shed tears. I care too much and too little about everything. I know too much and too little about life. It sucks to be here. It sucks to be me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm not doing well. And I don't feel safe sharing my stuff here anymore either. Just know that I'm in a complicated pseudo-romantic situation. I care but I'm not allowed to love. It is not that she will not open up to me, but she can't, end of story, stop thinking, and just move on with your life Fennel, you've wasted a week just pining and she would not like to see you like that.

What I really need is a good cry. I care, but my empathy isn't enough to shed tears. I care too much and too little about everything. I know too much and too little about life. It sucks to be here. It sucks to be me.
Maybe she doesn't trust easily. I know what you mean by needing a good cry, but can't shed one TEAR at all. I have that feeling a lot and I just listen to music and it goes away for a bit.

·
Super Moderator
7,725 Posts
@Cthulhu And Coffee would you update me about the guy you're interested in? Curious about your... coughs dating life. Hope you don't mind. Or you could PM me if that's less awkward.

@Lakigigar please be careful. I worry about you.

@Cherry you're awesome, no matter what. Don't worry about what people say about you because you know yourself better imho. You're not a kid anymore and maybe we don't know all of your struggles but from here you look pretty fiiiiiiine~ Hang in there and chin up, you're cool. Really really cool, and we appreciate you on here.

---

Aww thanks, I am not sure 'everyone' appreciates me here, but that's okay. Personality clashes are bound to happen in life :) As for me, I'm able to forgive and move on shrugs
But yeah thanks, and I'm sure you'll feel emotionally better soon, it comes unstuck eventually

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interesting, I might try that
I mean I'm pretty aloof most of the time to my family anyway, but when it can be a problem for more than just them...eating ice or just being around my cousins for 3 seconds just takes the icy edge off.

Also atm I am questioning whether I am an INFP or an INFJ.

67621 - 67626 of 67626 Posts