Personality Cafe banner

68041 - 68060 of 68078 Posts

·
Registered
10,040 Posts
This is quite INFP'ish... she suffers from mental health issues like depression and an eating disorder. But the lyrics are so similar to my experiences...

My name is Nat Ćmiel
I am 22 years old
I like music, dancing ballet
Crushing up rocks and snorting them
And genderless people
I like to eat, but I don’t like it when it lingers on my body
I like to take up as little space as possible
I like pretty textures in sound
I like the way some music makes me feel
I like making up my own worlds
And the people who live inside me
I like to dress up and not going out
I like my cat, Miso
I like touching myself
And I like being far away from my own body
I like sweet things, physical and consumable
I like short sentences that say everything I felt at one go
I like obsessing over people and then throwing them away
I like being a boy, I like being a girl
I like getting fucked, and I like to fuck
I like to be pure
I like believing there’s a cure
But, most of all, I-

·
Registered
10,040 Posts

It seems to symbolize obsessions and unhealthy cycles Fi-Si

they said that

that's a valid interpretation of it too, but pretty bones was inspired by the manifestation of beauty at the cost of your inner sanctity, as well as the nature of disorders/addictions and how it looms over you like a curse

pretty bones emanates a somber, dreary atmospheres that "loom" over the picturesque and aesthetically pleasing, evoking a anxiety that builds and distorts/ catches the viewer off guard as the video progresses. i wanted it to temporally shift to something quite disturbing , at first hinting at it and then fully revealing itself- just like when you grow up- from a child into the grown up world you are thrown forcefully into the corruptions and you fight and struggle to protect yourself from it, but some fall and some cannot handle the shift from "purities" or whatnot, in terms of mental health or people hurting you, environmental stressors that lead to a disintegration ... idk if i am making sense

my director Joy Song, is also a good friend of mine and i think she is a genius, for real- we had a lot of meetings where we talked about the conceptual nature of the video's imagery. she inspired me as well through our conversations of ego death, my issues with split personality and the crushing weight of expectations(regarding relationships & beauty), coping mechanisms, choosing to live in the dark.,. etc . etc.

hope this helps!

·
Registered
10,040 Posts

wow, she plays games on twitch, and she said she was a communist, lol (like me!!!!)

·
Premium Member
15,405 Posts
President just said "bullshit" during his speech in Washington DC.

Good for you macho man. Now pack your bags.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Firstly, one of my bloody fillings came out last night, and now this morning, ive wiped out on my bike taking a corner down hill on a frosty road, on the way to work. Managed to limp away, so hopefully nothing to serious, but badlly smashed my right shoulder hip and knee... I know i wasnt that keen going back to work after xmas, what with this new lockdown, but i can do without this ball-ache start to the new year.

·
Premium Member
15,405 Posts

The posts to have you removed from office are growing stronger, louder and more frequent. Some say you cray cray now. "Losing it" (from MH last night)

So tell me Sir, I think this was all planned weeks ago. Amiright? PerCafe has not banned you like Facebook. Did you get your Twitter back? Need a place to write? Post away on who really set this up.

Joking Sir. Better keep all info to yourself. I'll say this for you, you REALLY know how to keep a secret. Something like ..."...in the interest of National security...." I think. Not sure. I'm just a regular Joe with an active imagination.

·
Registered
10,040 Posts

i need to stop making stupid names for my playlists LOL.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I was talking about wanting more posibillities, my boss told me, "You again set high goals for yourself. You look at the impossible, I look at the possible." And I had a thought that an Enneagram 3 would say, "Sounds like a challenge. Making the impossible possible. Proving myself." But I am not sure if I have the drive, discipline, motivation, courage....

·
Registered
856 Posts
Maybe if you say your wish out to the ether it will come true
-> translate -> If you mention her username perhaps she will somehow see it and feel motivated to post again?
Oh, I'm feeling a bit shy to do that right now, I have hardly talked to her, I don't know it's maybe intrusive for her and just weird. But maybe I'll muster some courage in the future and do it, though. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Had a small identity crisis today and reviewed functions. I was worried I might be isfp or infj. Still like 80 % sure I'm an infp lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

68041 - 68060 of 68078 Posts