Personality Cafe banner

68101 - 68120 of 68140 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Every british user on that weather forum is getting their pants wetted after seeing tonight's charts lol.

·
Registered
570 Posts
This is going to be the coldest february since 1986 at least. ... models even went for even more colder weather and prolonged and sustained frost. Temperatures will not get above zero until 20 february at least. Only 1919, 1942, 1947, 1956, 1963 and 1985 WERE COLDER.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING???

I said on so many fucking forums we had to wait until 2021 for a severe winter. I said it already in fucking 2015.

IM A FUCKING ORACLE LOL
Maybe you should become a weatherman ; )

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I saw Midsommar... I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!

I want to join a cult now hihi, an INFP cult!

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
WOW. Weather models now think this is going to be the coldest february in more than 30 years!!! Since 1991, possibly even becoming more colder than 1991! That's 30 years ago. I wasn't born than.
I heard in germany I heard there was 30 degrees difference from north to south today 😮

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
Maybe you should become a weatherman ; )
The language might be a little unorthodox 😆😂

But I think nobody could complain about boring weather anymore 😄😁

·
Registered
570 Posts
Exactly, but it would be kinda fun.

Was thinking of Robin Williams in Good morning Vietman, when he's doing a skit about the warm weather being hot and wet. Its good when your with a lady, but no good for fighting in the god damn jungle.

So could you do. So whats the weather out there this week, well its gonna be cold, really fucking cold, which is fine if your an Eskimo, but id advise giving work the finger till it warms up, and enjoy some time at home.

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
Exactly, but it would be kinda fun.

Was thinking of Robin Williams in Good morning Vietman, when he's doing a skit about the warm weather being hot and wet. Its good when your with a lady, but no good for fighting in the god damn jungle.

So could you do. So whats the weather out there this week, well its gonna be cold, really fucking cold, which is fine if your an Eskimo, but id advise giving work the finger till it warms up, and enjoy some time at home.
Oh what us that last bit supposed to meen? 🤔

Reactions: Stagger Lee

·
Registered
10,150 Posts

They now expect temperatures below -20°C (below -4°F) in the end of the week at night.

THIS ONLY HAPPENED TWICE. IN 1942 when Hitler started to lose in Russia and in 1956 (feb 1956 was the coldest month ever officially recorded)

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
Nothing much, just me going off in a flight of fancy, on an alternative weatherman...guess it was'nt as amussing in word as it was me head.
🤭I was just kidding 😄:whistle:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts

It's very cold here, as well in Scandinavia, Germany and Eastern Europe

·
Registered
INFP
1,287 Posts
Haven't logged in here in years. Feels so bizzare to be back on here. I'm so lost and confused like returning to your hometown, but finding all the stores and houses are different. Not sure if I'm here to stay, but I am revisiting I guess... Not sure why either.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
1,771 Posts
Haven't logged in here in years. Feels so bizzare to be back on here. I'm so lost and confused like returning to your hometown, but finding all the stores and houses are different. Not sure if I'm here to stay, but I am revisiting I guess... Not sure why either.
Some of the older posters are still around, so I hope you don't feel too bizarre for too long. We're not acquainted, but welcome back.

·
Registered
Type 8w9
1,385 Posts
Amidst sounds so much better than amid....but apparently it's a smidge more pretentious.

Oh well, INFPs can't be down to earth ALL the time. :p

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
HISTORIC COLD IN TEXAS AND THE SOUTH, VERY COLD IN EUROPE, HISTORIC SNOWFALL IN SPAIN AND NORTHERN AFRICA, SNOW IN JERUSALEM AND SAUDI ARABIA, COLDEST WINTER IN EASTERN ASIA IN 30 YEARS

Next week, we will have extremely warm temperatures, record warm. The week after that they expect the start of the BIG FINAL. ANOTHER DEEP FREEZE ATTACK. LATEST MODEL -6°C during daytime.

THIS WINTER HAS BEEN A WEIRD ROLLERCOASTER

Heating Arctic may be to blame for snowstorms in Texas, scientists argue

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
What happened? Well one of the most powerful SSW's ever (sudden stratospheric warming) has pushed the cold from the far north to mid-latitudes (Middle East, Southern US, Southern China, Korea & Japan, Europe, Maghreb Africa

And yes with the exception of Southern US.

Like Southern Algeria didn't get snow in 30 years. It has happened three or four times since 2017. Before that, it didn't happen since 1981 or 1982. Idem dito for Saudi Arabia. Snowfall has been more frequent now there. Idem dito for cold winters in China. Idem dito for snow in Syria, Lebanon, Israel.

Ofc when such a thing happen, it will immediately be spread through social media. When such a thing happened, it wasn't newsworthy...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
LOL. Two years ago i became paranoid and hided all my cutting equipment. I hided it so well even I forgot where I put it. I still occassionally find razor blades... I found one yesterday. I haven't cut since early september, which is the longest time without cutting myself in a long time. Deeply inside i still want to do it gain. I also haven't regret cutting myself for a single second... People say, some day you'll feel the regret and shame, but since i think pain is desirable and medidative, i don't share those thoughts or emotions. I also recently saw some movies where people cut theirselves, similar to my wounds. In Thirteen, the most famous self-harm movie, they're what I call baby cuts (doesn't make it any better, but i'm very deranged when it comes to SH).

I also found so much drugs... like more than 200 pills of Xanax ALONE. Tons of sleep medication, anti-depressants, heavy ADD medication (you can open the capsule for a better effect), anti-psychotics. I have over 500 and close to 1000 pills people don't know about LOL.

I got tons of prescriptions due to administration mistakes, I didn't take drugs/meds consistently (very often forgetting), moving from place to place without access to drugs/meds (so I needed new prescriptions). Over time, you accumulate things

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,319 Posts
holding myself distant from my feeling as I know wallowing in it won't help, been there, done that..... but well... I'm sure many of you can relate to those deep aches from life vs. ideals. Sometimes it's hard to face those things you love because it hurts so deep that you can't have them or be there or be that, or whatever it might be whether because they're not actually real or because practically not possible for you at this time or ever. Sighhhhh..... for me tonight it's the brittish isles, it's so wierd to have felt so much like that's my homeland, to have visited and had a taste of this is where I belong, and then... coming back. I yearn for it, I want to look at pictures of places but it hurts so deep I have to turn away and push it out of my mind so I don't cry. But...see... there's family here and friends I don't want to leave, they really are more important, and practically speaking moving there has been so far beyond my ability to figure out how to make it happen. It's weird to long for a home that you've barely been to. I know it doesn't make sense to most people.

68101 - 68120 of 68140 Posts