Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a super-stressed out INFJ (operating as an ISTJ... in the process of letting loose my ESTP shadow) or a super-stressed out ISTJ (operating as an INFJ... in the process of letting loose my ENFP shadow).

When under stress, I usually test out as an ISTJ and relate to the ISTJ thread. But at the same time, I'll also act very ENFP-ish (usually right before I hit ISTJ mode). And yeah... I've been under overwhelming amounts of stress especially in the last few days. Just moved to a new place, and there's so much to do. The to -do lists get LONGER even when I regularly cross off a few, and AHHHHH. At first, things were chaotic, but I took a lot of alone time to listen to music and absorb the surroundings. But now I feel so PRESSED for time and so many things to do and figure out.

Right now, I feel like I have so much bottled up, and pressure is building. At the same time, I feel like a robot without any feelings. I want to hike somewhere with a beautiful scenery and shout at the top of my lungs "I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!", then take a wonderful nap looking out into green trees and hills.

So stressed right now and dont know if im making any sense. but does any one relate? in any way?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a super-stressed out INFJ (operating as an ISTJ... in the process of letting loose my ESTP shadow) or a super-stressed out ISTJ (operating as an INFJ... in the process of letting loose my ENFP shadow).

When under stress, I usually test out as an ISTJ and relate to the ISTJ thread. But at the same time, I'll also act very ENFP-ish (usually right before I hit ISTJ mode). And yeah... I've been under overwhelming amounts of stress especially in the last few days. Just moved to a new place, and there's so much to do. The to -do lists get LONGER even when I regularly cross off a few, and AHHHHH. At first, things were chaotic, but I took a lot of alone time to listen to music and absorb the surroundings. But now I feel so PRESSED for time and so many things to do and figure out.

Right now, I feel like I have so much bottled up, and pressure is building. At the same time, I feel like a robot without any feelings. I want to hike somewhere with a beautiful scenery and shout at the top of my lungs "I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!", then take a wonderful nap looking out into green trees and hills.

So stressed right now and dont know if im making any sense. but does any one relate? in any way?
I've tested ISTJ when having a terrible few months of life, in fact it was my first MBTI lol.

Reactions: Invidia
1 - 2 of 2 Posts