Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I can't tell if I'm a super-stressed out INFJ (operating as an ISTJ... in the process of letting loose my ESTP shadow) or a super-stressed out ISTJ (operating as an INFJ... in the process of letting loose my ENFP shadow).

When under stress, I usually test out as an ISTJ and relate to the ISTJ thread. But at the same time, I'll also act very ENFP-ish (usually right before I hit ISTJ mode). And yeah... I've been under overwhelming amounts of stress especially in the last few days. Just moved to a new place, and there's so much to do. The to -do lists get LONGER even when I regularly cross off a few, and AHHHHH. At first, things were chaotic, but I took a lot of alone time to listen to music and absorb the surroundings. But now I feel so PRESSED for time and so many things to do and figure out.

Right now, I feel like I have so much bottled up, and pressure is building. At the same time, I feel like a robot without any feelings. I want to hike somewhere with a beautiful scenery and shout at the top of my lungs "I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!", then take a wonderful nap looking out into green trees and hills.

So stressed right now and dont know if im making any sense. but does any one relate? in any way?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.