Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can say I am an individualist. I hate to interact with people or working spontaneously. I tend to do job alone, and just now my classmate make fun of me. I try to give my best to work in group, but I am totally loss. I don't know where to start and what to say.

Help mešŸ˜© how do u guys cope with this, how to improve.... How can I live in future? People will always see me as an outsider

Ā·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey,

How old are you? You mention you're classmate, so I imagine you're at school or at college.
When I was at school or at college, I tended to do everything by myself when working in groups, because I had a really clear idea of what should be done and how, and I thought it'd be quicker to just do it than explainging it to my classmates.

As time goes by, you learn to know yourself better. You already know you don't like to work in groups, so I encourage you to follow a path where you could work alone. As for being an outsider, it seems to be the fate of us all, INFPs. It's true for stress as well. With time, you also become more and more experienced. Consequently, things that used to be stressful for you are no longer stressful. After a stressful event, take some alone time to rest.

And if someone makes fun of me, don't be offended by it, and I'm sure there are as many things to laught about in them too, so make fun of them as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts