Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so I have been into the mbti for some time now. I sometimes test as different types and thus am unsure about my type. I have found myself to type as either INFJ, INTJ, ENTP or INTP on tests (INTP sometimes but only on the tests pertaining to behavior, not so much on cognitive functions). I don’t score too high on the I/E (can score both ways), J/P or the T/F (tend to score slightly higher on the T however). I however score VERY high with the N. On cognitive functions tests I score very high on both Ne and Ni and very low on Se and Si (Si is slightly higher than Se). Mainly I find myself between INFJ, INTJ, and ENTP.
These are my test results from when I took a cognitive functions test if this helps at all:
Jungian Cognitive Functions (Similar Minds):
Ni 90%> Ne 75%>Ti 65%>Fe 50%> Fi 40%>Te 40%>Si 15%>Se 5%
Introversion versus Extroversion (I vs E)

• I like spending a good deal of alone time and can be exhausted if I spend too much time with other people; however, I also like to be around other people. I find myself being rather sociable in classroom settings (am a student) and in work settings.

• I find myself able to have a conversation with strangers at the store and enjoy it; however, there are also times where I would rather just listen to my headphones and be lost in my thoughts

• I would rather work on my own than in a team, although this is because I find it taxing to rely on others to get the job done correctly. If you want something done correctly, do it yourself is my philosophy

• When it comes to ideas, I like to have thoughts or opinions “in my back pocket” before entering a conversation.

• I’m not the best with always coming up with things to say on the spot if I haven’t previously thought of what to say, which is why I like to have things “in my back pocket”; however, I can be rather quick with coming up with a response at times but would prefer to have things more thought-out than not

• I have at times spoken before thinking, which has gotten me in trouble. I am pretty good however at thinking before speaking unless I am put on the spot (would like to avoid this if possible).

• I admit to liking to get others’ thoughts and opinions on a topic when forming an opinion on something. With that being said, I ultimately like to form my own opinions

• I would rather be independent than follow other people. I like to say that while others may steer the boat, I am the captain to my own ship. I can be comfortable being in leadership positions as long as I know what I am doing. For instance, when it comes to picking team captains, I often find myself being one of the only members to volunteer so long as I’m comfortable enough with the project.

• I have good writing skills (at least is what I’ve been told ha ha). I can be a very eloquent speaker if I have a good idea of what I want to say. I don’t typically like being in front of other people and used to have a hard time being in front of other people; however, when I was forced to do such throughout school I was pretty well-collected and didn’t stutter too badly as I was usually well-prepared with my thoughts

• I do not mind competitive activities that are intellectual in nature (don’t care for physical competition)

Intuitive versus sensing (N vs S)
  • I always score very high on the N aspect of the mbti with both behavior and with cognitive functions.

• I have to admit sometimes I get “bored” with people unless they can keep me mentally stimulated. With that being said, I really love a good intellectual discussion. I remember one time a friend of mine and I spoke about fluorescent lights and how distracting they are, the way the lighting bothers us and the annoying hum they make, how they could be part of why so many people have ADD in schools and at work but seem to do just fine in other types of lighting, etc.; this topic in our conversation lasted about 10 minutes

• I love to ponder different possibilities and have a hard time focusing on how things are; as a result, I have a hard time accepting things as they are

• I consider myself to be very idealistic and see how things could be

• I often have a lot of “ah ha” moments and have random inspirations from thinking about different things

• I like to be more inclusive with people than not

• When I’m reading and see a phrase or word being mentioned, I can remember what else I have read about that topic. When I’m reading ebooks, I sometimes highlight said phrase or word and put notes on the side talking about my opinions based on what I’ve read before and my views on what could be true or just other thoughts I have about said topic.

• Many of my ideas tend to be “many rolled into one” or I look at what is pre-existing and come up with something entirely new or what does not already exist.

• I enjoy creating new things, such as painting or graphic art or creating new ideas and concepts (do want to invent something one day and/or do want to write a book or two expressing my ideas in the future).

• I prefer a more hands-off approach to things; when it comes to hands-on types of learning I experience sensory overload after a while which stresses me out a lot. I highly prefer sticking to reading or thinking about things (in other words, “juggling with the abstract or with theories”). I am a visual learner.

• I enjoy trying out new ways of doing things and greatly appreciate hearing new ideas on how to approach things

• I tend to see the big picture of things and get annoyed when I am left to the details. There are some times where I can get overly focused on the details which stresses me out immensely (can be somewhat of a perfectionist at times admittedly)

• When I am learning, I would rather understand the subject and the reasoning why for things rather than simply memorize things. With this being said, I find myself surprised with how good my memory can be. A lot of things I remember tend to be “subconscious” or surface when I need them to. I’m not good at spitting out what I have learned if asked on the spot but when it comes to tests, I can remember things decently well actually (possibly because I’m simply not good at verbal learning perhaps?), even though my short term memory for details really sucks at times.

• I often “space out” and thus “forget” things. I tend to forget which pocket I put my keys in or where I parked my car in larger parking lots

• I am into a lot of unconventional things and tend to have “magical” thinking.

• I like to “experiment” or “fiddle around” with things sometimes but do not consider myself to be a good “fixer” with things; this is probably due to the fact that I tend to be more stuck in the planning stages at times. I like to learn how to fix things from my dad who is quite the fix-it man.

Feeling versus Thinking (F vs T)

• There have been a few times where I have skipped class admittedly because I was feeling very depressed. Most of the time however I am able to put my feelings aside and do what needs to be done and efficiently

• I value logical consistency and will try to adjust my understanding of things to ensure my ideas, theories, and systems have logical consistency
  • I like to break things down to have a better logical understanding of things.

• I tend to be task-oriented but also like some people-oriented tasks at the same time. I enjoy psychology and understanding how people think. I like to understand how people feel but I care more about understanding what makes them "tick" so to speak. Not sure if this is a T vs F thing or if this is just an N trait ha ha.

• I find myself able to talk about my feelings to people I trust more, although find myself having a hard time revealing raw emotion so to speak. When I am in a conflict with someone or they hurt me or whatever, I would rather have time to cool down and have time to think things through. I like to keep a cool head when talking things through with others. At the same time, I don’t like to hold off on discussing my feelings or personal problems with a significant other for too long (don’t want them to put me off to the side consistently).

• There are times where I seem to come off as “clingy” and/or otherwise “attached” outwardly with people (significant others or potential significant others mostly) yet inwardly I feel more detached. I hear more complaints about being detached than being too attached

• Sometimes I am willing to share my feelings with people if it means bettering my own situation or strengthening my argument(can be “strategic” with what I am open or disclosed about you could say)

• I sometimes take it personally if someone doesn’t answer my text message or facebook message as soon as I’d like for them to; however, I end up rationalizing with myself.

• I’m not very good with my own personal feelings but find myself better with others’ feelings. I can suck at my own personal relationships at times but have few issues understanding other people’s relationships and can see things clearly.

• With the above point, if I am upset with someone (especially a significant other or whatever) I like to talk to a few trusted people about what happened and get their thoughts and opinions on the matter. I also like to “vent” my feelings to a select few when I am greatly annoyed or upset

• I tend to view feelings as a separate entity within myself but do not necessarily make up my identity or define who I am

• While I am a compassionate person who can be empathetic, I find myself rather annoyed at incompetence or otherwise sheer stupidity

• I tend to think of shows such as American Idol at times to be sob stories, which annoys me greatly with how often people talk about their bad pasts and how overly emotional people get on screen for my liking

• There are some times where if I am experiencing great distress (such as being very sick and am in great pain), I may cry at home alone or if I’m around people I trust (such as my father or sister); however, in front of most people, I am considered to be stoic. I often do not show when I am feeling distressed unless the stress is very great and have a difficult time compartmentalizing it (can a lot of the times however).Regardless, I would prefer others to see me cool-headed than not.

• Here and there I can get pretty stressed out or have a quick emotional reaction at first to things; however, I find myself able to rationalize with myself or cool down after a few minutes and think things through. I then focus on how to resolve the issue. Fix the problem first, then freak out about the situation later I like to say ha ha.

• I can be a rather open book when it comes to discussing past experiences of mine (even sometimes the more embarrassing ones) and even problems I have at home; however, I tend to be very guarded and cautious about talking about raw, personal feelings

• I LOVE to debate with others for the fun of it but I do not like having personal, emotional arguments with other people.

• I do not have issues giving constructive criticism but would prefer to word things in a way so that people aren’t too offended if at all. I’m not overly concerned with hurting people’s feelings

• If I hurt someone else’s feelings, I would rather know than not. I can be sort of oblivious to people’s feelings here and there but if I hurt their feelings unintentionally, I am on the compassionate side.

• At times I take things personally but not all the time. I experience an initial “shock” or may experience an emotional reaction (but is often internalized or put aside) if someone says criticism to me or if I am “rejected”. I am able to get over things rather quickly

Judging versus Perceiving (J vs P)
  • When it comes to vacations, I like to have a general idea of what I want to do but do not like to have every day planned out to the detail. “If everyone is up for doing this, we should do X and Y on this day or the next day”.

• I like to have information displayed in an organized fashion. I can follow scattered story lines although when it comes to reading, I find it easier to get my thoughts together if things are put in a concise, organized fashion (and prefer to put together my information in such a way at times too like here ha ha).

• I believe in play first then work later. Sometimes I like to do tasks early on so I have more time to “screw around” and do what I wish afterwards.

• I believe in working smart, not necessarily in working hard.

• I like to relax a lot; however, I can also be a workaholic at times. This tends to be more in spurts of energy.

• I daydream a lot during class and find myself lost in my own thoughts unless I have the powerpoint slide on my laptop in front of me. I can also be very focused on one thing at a time

• I like to have general guidelines or a general structure when it comes to classroom or workplace settings; however, I do not like to have details set in stone.

• I do not mind deadlines and have no issues meeting them usually, although if deadlines are extended I am not going to complain ha ha

• I tend to spend a lot of time at once reading about various topics, hobbies, activities, etc. or whatever. I do however get “bored” with things and move on eventually

• I can be rather obsessive for a while but will eventually get bored and move on rather quickly to something new

• When it comes to looking at menus at restaurants, there are times where I am rather indecisive but other times where I decide rather quickly. When it comes to movies, I often have a good idea of what I want to watch but am open to other options

• I can be rather consistent with some of my habits and things I do, although do get “stuck in ruts” and want out

• I consider myself to be more free-spirited. I do not like to have my days planned out to great detail but do like to have a general idea of what I want to do and an idea of when but don’t make too much of a fuss often times

• I do at times get very annoyed when distracted if I am very focused on a certain task or just want to be left alone; however, this actually depends on what the distraction is or who’s doing the distracting or how often the distractions take place.

• I am not the worst with uncleanliness although I tend to be more messy than not

• I don’t always care for strategizing or strategy games because I’d rather do my own thing. I like video games where I am more free to “explore” and roam around in different levels

Other things about me
These are other things about me that I just couldn’t find myself able to squeeze above ha ha

• I do not like authority too much. I find myself excited whenever I see people being defiant against incompetent leaders or otherwise unfair rule. Defiance seems to get me excited. I do not break rules for the sakes of breaking rules but find myself ignoring rules if they are illogical to me. When it comes to authority figures, I am not afraid to challenge them on why I think they are wrong or why I believe there are better ways of doing things. I have gotten into trouble several times in the past with teachers, bosses, etc. for this. However, I am able to respect competent leaders and follow their rules, since they are usually logical and reasonable. I find myself greatly able to relate to this description of ENTPs I found on a website in this sense admittedly:
    “Like a tail on the kite of iNtuition, Introverted Sensing counterweighs these beings drawn to nonconformity and anarchy. These shadowy sensory forms, so familiar to SJ types, serve as lodestones which many ENTPs employ Herculean measures to escape. "Question authority! (then do exactly what it tells you)" sums up the dilemma in which ENTPs may find themselves by attempting to best the ******* Sensing. Occasionally acknowledging awareness of norms and abnormality could, in theory, be potentially freeing.”

• I consider myself to be a spiritual person but not religious by any standards

• When it comes to gift giving, I can be generous although am more often “frugal” because I realize there are more efficient ways of spending my money

• I have a child-like enthusiasm for things. Sometimes I will be very playful with a significant other or a friend and say ”HEY COME SEE THIS!” and could jump up and down or grab their hand and guide them to what I want to show them. Or if I come up with a new idea, I can share it with a lot of enthusiasm

• In relationships: I have no problem being committed to someone if I like them enough and actually do like to be in relationships. I at times find myself “bored” in relationships if things are kept the same and may find myself thinking about being with others for that sense of “newness” and vitality in that, even if I don't outwardly show this.. I like to have constant personal growth in relationships and prefer to be in relationships where I am growing as a person.
    I want to be in a relationship where someone supports what I do, how I think, and is willing to listen to my feelings and thoughts as anyone would. At the same time, I want my significant other to want me to be the best I can be and will challenge me at times to keep me on my toes. At the same time I want to be adored for who I am and don’t want to change the fundamentals of who I am but will strive for me to improve the fine details of myself (may be fundamentals if it makes me a better person).
    I like to be caring for the other person and tending to their needs and wants, yet I do not want someone to need me too much (will respect my need for personal space). I do not want to be smothered with affection and do not want to smother the other person. I show my love and care often through my actions not through words. I can be oblivious to their feelings at times and am not the best with them but definitely do care about their feelings.
    I prefer to be more the pursuer than the person being chased. I do not mind being the initiator and actually prefer this although am sometimes shy about it unless I am confident enough. As with many people (especially as a woman, let's be honest now ha ha), I do like to be chased at times ha ha.
  • Physical Intimacy: I want the other person to desire intimacy with me and not “just anyone”. I am not the most affectionate during physical intimacy (tend to actually prefer less but there must be some personal touch) and do not mind it if there’s less affection (but do enjoy being more affectionate if I care about them enough however). I am not quick to be physical with “anybody” but don’t at all mind moving rather quickly physically in relationships. I will admit a “friends with benefits” situation is ideal for me unless there is a more personal touch (again don’t like to be “just anybody”).
  • I want the other person to desire intimacy with me, not merely desire intimacy so to speak you could say. I guess what I am trying to say here is that I want the person to actually want to be with me and not just a body to snuggle up with, yet I do not need too much affection during. Like I enjoy it when they are laying down closer to me when on bottom or whatever than not but at the same time I do not need much kissing, eye contact (but is perfectly okay if there’s a lot), hand holding, etc. I also like to keep things interesting and want it to be more spontaneous than planned out. I tend to be more enthusiastic than not as long as there’s enough attraction between me and the other person.

• I care about other people’s feelings if they are a family member or a friend. I don’t like to offend people for no reason and am more polite to people. It often is hard to genuinely offend me and if I am, I can be quite passive-aggressive with them. I get offended mostly if my ideas, arguments, or intelligence are criticized in a destructive manner. I like constructive criticism as I love personal growth and changing myself for the better (strive for improvement), yet I do not like destructive criticism that is intended to hurt my feelings. I get angered very easily and get bitter with those who question my intelligence or my ideas.

• Innovation, creativity, introspection, and intelligence are the traits I prize the most in myself and in others. I also value people who balance out my weaknesses and do like people who are more compassionate or sensitive (do not like people who are way insensitive). I however do not like people who are emotional for no reason or are otherwise overly neurotic. I find dealing with other people’s feelings to be taxing unless they are close to me (even then I find too much emotion from them to be quite taxing).

• I have been asked if I am psychic quite a few times. This is due to the fact I have finished people’s sentences on several occasions and seem to have a good sense of how things will turn out and have been correct a lot. I am however open to being wrong with my intuition and have questioned it at times, although I tend to ignore what other people have to say if my intuition tells me otherwise. I end up finding myself rather frustrated with myself when I don’t follow intuition and afterwards realizing I should have. I find myself to also be suspicious of people’s motives more than I should. I often like to joke saying “I sense a conspiracy going on over there” or “I think they’re plotting against me” especially if I think I hear someone say my name. I sometimes will joke with people saying “what did you just say about me?!”

• I like to collect information and learn about a lot of new things. I consider myself to be a jack of all trades and not necessarily a master of many things. I do prize my ability to learn new things rather quickly for the most part

• I often feel very misunderstood which annoys me greatly and even angers me at times.

• I am currently in school for noninvasive cardiovascular technology, which is basically sonography for the cardiovascular system. I do not want to be around too many people too much but would like human contact (don’t want to be isolated all the time). At the same time, I would rather have a job that is more task-oriented but has a personal touch at the same time (and is intellectually stimulating and can be mentally challenging, which is why I chose a medical field career path).

• What friends think of me: I am often told that I have a lot of new ideas (inspire others with how I think and am told I have rather progressive thinking). One friend told me that I would probably make millions being on a show where you take place in educated debates like on a news station perhaps because I come up with intelligent, well thought-out arguments. Co-workers and friends say I am more outgoing (people are often surprised when I tell them my mom believes I am socially awkward or when I tell them about being a bit of a hermit crab at times). At times I come off as aloof or distant (do need to be alone at times). I am however perceived as friendly and outgoing by a majority of people. Past significant others have admitted they wished I were more emotional with them but value the fact I can be rather caring about people (but don't care for everyone). People often find themselves telling me things about themselves they often wouldn't share with others because they find me to be trustworthy. They also value my insightfulness and ability to see the big scheme of things. My former boss used to ask me for my opinion on how to do things more efficiently or how he should approach a certain situation with a customer or even co-workers, as well as peer reviewing emails he is to be sending to someone. Someone once also told me that I seem to understand the mechanics of the world yet need to understand the fine details of things better. I am perceived as easy-going yet at the same time don't like to be told what to do or always "go with the flow". Sometimes I put off others with how I don't like to conform to certain ideas, rules, or traditions. I don't really care for tradition, which puts off a lot of people (I know a lot of SJ types which could explain why ha ha). People are sometimes "shocked" with how I like to say things for the "shock value" and some call me crazy.

• What family think of me: My parents see I am more introverted although can be very talkative (get concerned if I don't talk much). I am considered to be rather stubborn by them. I'm valued for my ability to research things for them and for coming up with new ways of thinking. They however get annoyed with how forgetful I can be when it comes to cutting the lawn or something of the sort (always beat me to it when it comes to me doing something without being reminded). I'm not the most forgetful with doing chores but prefer doing it on my own time; I get frustrated when they get on me to do things at times. They believe I am very insightful when it comes to understanding how people think, yet see me as being more insensitive to people's feelings. I am understanding of people's feelings when they talk to me about it but come off as more oblivious at times. I like to share my personal thoughts and ideas when watching TV or a movie, which can sometimes annoy them as I can sometimes go on a big rant. I often talk about abstract things which can go over their heads (more my mom's than my dad's [I believe him to be an N type but not an intuitive dom in my opinion but my mom to be a S type]).

Sorry this is really long but I would like to see what others think my type is. I believe myself to be an intuitive dom one way or another. Thank you to all in advance for reading and responding to this thread!

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
I'm ENTP. I look at the world as all the cool people are ENTP. Everything in your post screams ENTP to me, but this stuff especially screams ENTP and NOT Infj.

My understanding is INFJ's can get their feelings hurt pretty easily. ENTP's not so much.

• I LOVE to debate with others for the fun of it but I do not like having personal, emotional arguments with other people.

• I do not have issues giving constructive criticism but would prefer to word things in a way so that people aren’t too offended if at all. I’m not overly concerned with hurting people’s feelings

• If I hurt someone else’s feelings, I would rather know than not. I can be sort of oblivious to people’s feelings here and there but if I hurt their feelings unintentionally, I am on the compassionate side.

• At times I take things personally but not all the time. I experience an initial “shock” or may experience an emotional reaction (but is often internalized or put aside) if someone says criticism to me or if I am “rejected”. I am able to get over things rather quickly

Reactions: Sapphyreopal5

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
If you are an young ENTP female, you are a VERY healthy one, with a very supportive, non judgemental support system. You are able to be outgoing at a very young age, which not all of us were able to do.
Questioning authority is ENTP. we will look for reasons to rebel. An INFJ will follow authority unless given reason not to.

It is all good. There si no right or wrong, just things worth considering and learning about yourself and your close friends and family.

Reactions: Sapphyreopal5

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are an young ENTP female, you are a VERY healthy one, with a very supportive, non judgemental support system. You are able to be outgoing at a very young age, which not all of us were able to do.
Questioning authority is ENTP. we will look for reasons to rebel. An INFJ will follow authority unless given reason not to.

It is all good. There si no right or wrong, just things worth considering and learning about yourself and your close friends and family.
This.... especially the bolded part. It has bothered a lot of people (including my ENFJ ex) how I seem to always look for reasons to rebel. I was more on the quiet side of things growing up (was socially awkward moreso when I was younger). I didn't have too many close friends growing up and seemed to pair up with people who'd end up moving away a year or so later or something coming up where we'd stop being friends for whatever reason. I will say that when it came to people trying to bully me for whatever reason because I used to have speech issues as a kid and am just weird ha ha, I wouldn't be too affected by it. I often came up with some witty or sarcastic remark that would insult their intelligence. I would definitely make them feel like a fool for what they said (can be aggressive when people insult me you could say). When it comes to people close to me insulting me or upsetting me, I can be more on the passive aggressive side although this can be made rather obvious on my part.

My ENFJ ex of 2.5 years ended up telling me at one point he wishes there was more "lovemaking" between us and I was more into "sex" (he cheated on me a few days before I moved to another state which I discovered a few months later [suspected for a while though]). A few of my feeler type exes (one being ENFP, another being the aforementioned ENFJ ex) complained about my not wanting to talk about my feelings, being more "tough" and critical of them yet also have a very caring compassionate side. A few months after I found out, I decided trying to forgive him was not my best move and went on with my life.

Did I mention that a lot of people believe I am a sweet girl yet admittedly feel annoyed or wanting to punch someone when I hear them say this? It seems so insincere to me, not to mention isn't quite correct? Of course this opinion changes when they see that I am primarily more logical and such. People who know me best end up seeing I operate more on a logical level and can be oblivious to feelings and such. I get annoyed when people "ask for favors" because of how I grew up (mom treating favors like chores really), although if I am asked nicely enough and ultimately if I don't sense ulterior motives I have no issue helping them. I like to help people who I think deserve it and don't have ulterior motives (do sometimes force myself to do nice things for certain people however to "be a better person", even if I annoy myself).

Thanks for posting in here, @drmiller100 :)

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
hang in there.

There are some quality ladies who hang out around the entp forum. go interact, see if anything resonates.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also thought I should mention my type of humor (put this in a discussion about ENTPs and having a problem with having a normal sense of humor):
My type of humor:
1) Sarcasm, sometimes I say things that are somewhat diabolical. For example, whenever my mom talks about having chest pains for a while I'll say to her "so basically you're saying that you're gonna die of lung cancer".
2) I make smart or punny remarks during class :wink: I recall my anatomy teacher once saying for some reason that if you asked anyone on the street about joints they'd immediately think of bone joints (we all know that's NOT what people would be thinking). So I decided to say "really? I'd imagine that most people would think of the type of joint you smoke". Of course, the class started to roar in laughter after I said that. At first this threw my teacher off as he just looked at me in silence, then he said "some people's children..." Hey, had to throw it out there that's what everyone else was thinking. I also recall a girl in high school with the last name Fater who really was just a big time b!tch to everyone and had a very snooty attitude. For some reason out of the blue, when her name was called out during attendance I called her Darth Fater. The look on her face? Priceless! My twin sister who was sitting next to me started cracking up at my remark.

3) I try to come up with clever things to say while say watching a movie or in casual conversation. For example, I remember one scene in a movie where the guy was putting out a fire on his front porch only to discover there's dog shit in the bag that was lit on fire. Since he was on house arrest and wasn't able to leave his house, he chased the boys down the street who did it. Long story short, a cop showed up and arrested him. I ended up saying "someone's having a crappy day".

4) Sometimes my sense of humor involves making sexual references.
In the same anatomy class I mentioned before, my teacher started to describe the way hair is hardened and whatnot. He described the process and mentioned something about how a unicorn gets its horn in the same process. I then quietly said "well now we know where the term horny comes from now", which made some people around me try very hard not to roar with laughter. Just last night when someone was talking about toys. A few sentences later they mentioned something about men; as a joke, I decided to say I don't want that sort of toy". The people who heard me laughed and one guy said to my mom "You actually let her out of the house?" She then said "be appropriate" to my annoyance.

5) Saying things no one else wants to say but is secretly thinking (this goes with the example I mentioned in number 2) and also saying things just for the shock factor like I mentioned in number 4 ha ha.

I feel somewhat annoyed at times when other people don't get my humor, although I've been getting better about getting classmates and such to laugh at my remarks. If no one laughs at my jokes, I end up laughing at them. I also get annoyed when people aren't laughing at my jokes but are laughing at me instead. I also like to laugh randomly during class whenever I'm thinking about random stuff to entertain myself. Whenever I am going places with my family, they always remind me to be appropriate to my annoyance.
I have to admit, I saw some threads in there, such as what an ENTP woman wants in a man and found myself greatly able to relate with the ENTPs' answers (more than with other types). I'm becoming convinced I may actually be an ENTP with a well developed Ni as well

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
very common for an entp to have Ni. I have bad ADD or ADHD or whatever you wnat to call it, adn with it I got a good case of hyper focus. I can dig deep into something for a bit if I am motivated. I use Ni to figure out whatever I am doing.

The Ne/Ni gets crossed a lot when it is your primary, just like Se/Si crosses for those whose primary it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts