Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hm I dont know the fi te push back.
For me it was funny how nit picky they are. I usually am really hard on myself when composing music. I focus in on what sounds better. I got a good ear people say. Anxiety or and stress can cause me to REALLY hone in on detail unable to think of the idea I started with. I think this is the Fi Si loop activating a bit?
I also felt bad for him he must have been going through a lot of emotional pain not feeling good enough.

Hm people demanding so much from you and you break. Ah.. i think I've done that before... hehe...

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
681 Posts
Well, some people also believe that the secondary function of an infp can be Si, where it's Fi Si Ne Te. Then some people say you can prefer functions in different orders, something like Fi Fe Ne Si...

Well, you can decide for yourself what seems to be right.

I may have even analyzed it wrong and it could have been Ti-Fe it's a short clip and we can't see into people's heads. If it really was Fi-Te then he would be pitting his personal values against the group's reasonings, which is what I saw happening.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hm interesting what would his personal values be?

I was thinking he was feeling sad and pressured not good enough and just... broke.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
681 Posts
Spoiler

Well he wanted to do the best job he could. From the way he was annoyed, you could tell that he thought he did a good job(and from there we can infer that he thinks he is an expert). In the end, he doubled down on it. I don't think he was sad or pressure, just annoyed and frustrated.

·
4,958 Posts
I wonder if they would not choose some other disease though, that kill children, like cholera. Because children are not givers of food, scream like they die a few times a day, and pull cats tails at times (and especially old people, who are most of those killed by covid, give cats treats like salmon and, plus they don't make hasty movements, but mostly chill in armchairs etc. and rarely scream like they are dying).

·
Registered
471 Posts
I wonder if they would not choose some other disease though, that kill children, like cholera. Because children are not givers of food, scream like they die a few times a day, and pull cats tails at times (and especially old people, who are most of those killed by covid, give cats treats like salmon and, plus they don't make hasty movements, but mostly chill in armchairs etc. and rarely scream like they are dying).
lol, nah, there indiscriminate, proper little psychopaths'

1 - 19 of 19 Posts