But the problem with me is HOW do you commit... LOLThe lessons for me were:
1) set realistic goals, its easy for an ambitious ENTP to get caught up in some new idea and attempt to take flight without learning how to fly.
2) think things through thoroughly and in more detail before you take a leap.
3) ENTPs have a tendency to take big risks, be aware of this risk taking side of yourself when you make your decisions.
4) If you decide on something and are certain about it, then COMMIT! to it.
5) One step at a time, one thing at a time.
6) Find out what motivates you, do a SWOT analysis on yourself. Efforts to attempt feats which I lacked motivation to complete always left me dejected and disappointed.