Registered
1,373 Posts
ISTP

Like Sybow said, pretty standard.

·
Registered
ESTP 7w6 so/sx
88 Posts
The answer choices can be easily confused by people like me who overthink them... I don't think I got a correct score anyway, I'm definitely not INTP.

·
Registered
ESFP
60 Posts
I love the style of this test, and it's pretty short and to the point. I think this is a great site to introduce someone into MBTI real quick without having them take like 150 questions lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
thanks for the link.
i got entp as always.. so apparently works for me
just... a lot of questions on the introvert extrovert axis... and no too many in the rest, isn't?

·
Registered
INTP 5w4
934 Posts
I got ISTP but I had a difficult time choosing between the options on a lot of the questions and could have easily selected the other option instead.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,939 Posts
INFJ

Pretty straightforward. I knew I'd get that result, I always get it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
ISTP.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I got ENTP, again.

These tests have a hard time recognizing introversion that's not accompanied by shyness. They have all these questions about whether or not a person talks and/or is socially visible when they're in a group situation, while the whole point of my introversion is whether I'm in the group situation in the first place. If I've decided to participate in a social gathering, it's a time when I've decided to talk to people. If I don't feel like talking to people, I'm not there. What could be a worse waste of time than going to a party to not party with the people?

·
Registered
15,048 Posts
Got ISTP, as usual. To me, this test doesn't have any qualities that make it stand out from your other average MBTI test.

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8
567 Posts
ISTP
I found it pretty basic and straightforward. Better than some tests with 10x as many questions.

Not a fan of the type descriptions at the end though. It reads like somebody started with two paragraphs then rewrote them in different ways 10 times.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts