Personality Cafe banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,526 Posts
ISTJ. Lately I’ve been feeling like I use Fi a lot more than Te, but the test helped to raise self awareness to how much of a T I really am. Head before heart. I love to plan things with good outcomes, don’t like bad surprises control is important to me and actually understand linearly laid out, sequential information more than scattered uncertainty. ISTJ fits great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got INFJ - The Confidant as result, although I often get typed as INFP or INTJ

I will bookmark this small test and show it as introduction to friends who are not particulary interested in theoretical stuff. Thank you for posting it. ^_^ -b thumbsup

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
ESTJ

·
4,823 Posts
infp... but I secondguess myself when the answers are so evident to point to the letters I usually identify with, so many of the questions are "depends" questions, in what kind of situation would I choose this or that? I might go the factual route when that seems more relevant and the convictionsbased decisions when that seems more applicable.

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,526 Posts
infp... but I secondguess myself when the answers are so evident to point to the letters I usually identify with, so many of the questions are "depends" questions, in what kind of situation would I choose this or that? I might go the factual route when that seems more relevant and the convictionsbased decisions when that seems more applicable.
I had the same thought. An example would be question 11. Too situational. Otherwise, the test wasn’t bad. Straight to the point.

·
Registered
INTP 3w4
10 Posts
🙄Not one of these again, the crappy ones that pigeonhole you based on dichotomies and stupid stereotypical questions, and have waaay to generalised descriptions.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts