Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, what types do you believe the cast of Smash Brothers to be? Characters from all games in series can be included. Give their type, and your for reason for that type.

For example:

Little Mac: ISFP; I always imagined Mac to be more on the quiet side. He mostly keeps to himself, rarely opening up to anyone other than his coach, and long-time friend Doc Luis. Despite his reserved nature, he just so happens to be one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Strong-willed and determined, he possess a spirit that makes him irresistible to those around him.

(Headcanon +: He has an appetite rival to the likes of Kirby and King Dedede.)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Link is definitely an INFJ: He don´t talks much, he prefers doing before talking. He has a pure soul and is helping others. Link is so straight visioned to destroy Ganondorf, like it is his life purpose. Link has a high intuition and knows how to act on friends and enemies.
But it depends on the game, on Breath Of The Wild I would consider Link to be INTP/ INTJ.

·
Registered
ISFP
3,119 Posts
Link is a player avatar, so typing him is complicated. That said, the closest match would be ISTP. Not a player avatar like Link is, but I think Samus Aran is also an ISTP.

Shulk: INTP. Some type him as INFJ, but that is mostly because people love to associate characters who have future visions with Ni dominance. His persona is much closer to of a non-stereotyped INTP. Either way, Shulk <3

Cloud: INFP (ISFP is a possibility). It has been years since I played Final Fantasy VII, but I can't page Cloud as anything other than a Fi-dom.

I might give typing the other characters a try later, but it will be difficult for most of them, as Nintendo isn't known for well developed characters and games with actual good stories. Those are the exception, like Xenoblade (the original and X, not 2).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts