Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any computer/video games that you are so immersed in that always make you sweat? I'm not talking about the sports video games.

For me, it's Sauerbraten cube 2.

I guess I'm wondering if it is just high action fps or racing games that do it or if there's other genres of games that get to a person that much.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Fps especially competitive fps definitely got the adrenaline pumping and the sweat flowing.

·
The spirit of the spirits
11,312 Posts
Fps especially competitive fps definitely got the adrenaline pumping and the sweat flowing.
For some reason I often had "sweaty palm" problem with mouses after prolonged usage. Even with simple tasks. Now I don't notice it much, aside intense FPS matches and when holding X360 controller for long durations. I have read, that some people naturally have more sweaty palms.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I don't "Sweat" but definately playing fighting games against a good opponent gets my blood flowing. Especially if I'm rusty and my hands can't keep up with the reactions from my brain. That's when I have the most fun.

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I play poker i am very nervous, even if it's online game. Sometimes the game may be a huge risk and while I am trying to figure out the best option I am already soggy.
Now I frequently hang out on 888 poker room 'cause after the registration I got $88. It was a luck (joke), found a detailed guide, you can see here :) I know that many ppl even make for living through poker.

·
Registered
752 Posts
- rock band (on drums)
- intense smash bros games
- here and there in final fantasy games
- intense boss fights
- that stupid ramp with the stupid spike traps near the end of the stupid water temple in stupid legend of zelda: ocarina of stupid time. i simply CAN. NOT. EVER. get through that part without someone else doing it for me, no matter how hard i try, even when i follow directions closely. it's not even supposed to be that hard. i just... damn. >_<;
- oh yeah, and fps shooters will do it too.
- also jump scare games.

Reactions: BatFlapClap

·
Registered
171 Posts
competitive FPS games, certain minigames in RPGs, flight sims in a tense dogfight

Logitech used to produce a nice controller with an integrated fan, that was a bliss actually against sweat. I do not game as much as I used to nowadays, so I also sweat less lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts