Personality Cafe banner

System of a down

1442 13
It's a band. A good one. I wonder if anybody is into it or is it more of an INTP style of music. Because I saw a lot of RATM, Slayer and stuff in the INTP section (I am somewhere between INFP/INTP, i'd say). Check out Chop Suey it's a hit but here's one INFPish because of the lyrics: System of a down - Science (I can't post videos because of my post count)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I love it how so many people responded to this. I honestly expected 2 replies at most :) @Questing INTP's criticise society more and so does SOAD. And many NTP friends i have enjoy their music. As for my favorites: "Dreaming", "Soil" and "Radio-Video". I don't think their last albums were worse than others before. They advanced in many ways. Put more effort into melody than just into the rythm/beat. Every album is great and SOAD music is the only i can't get enough.
*pushing little children, with their fully automatics, they like to push the weak around* PUSHING LITTLE CHILDREN WITH THEIR FULLY AUTOMATICS, THEY LIKE TO PUSH THE WEAK AROOOOUND!!! and the solo is simple but damn snazy as well.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.