Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! My name is Emma Rose and I am currently studying for a MSc (Hons) in Forensic Psychology. Part of this degree requires a dissertation project. If you would like to take part in a study looking at the relationship between personality, nationality and opinions of different groups of people, then please follow the link below:

https://uclan.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7URU2NuI83aCPMF

Your participation is greatly appreciated and every individual counts! The dissertation project will be complete around July and I may be able to share the results of the study at that time, if you're interested. Just send me a PM or comment here! :)

Thanks so much!

EDIT:
Sorry -- forgot to note! This is aimed at UK participants! However, if you've taken it/are taking you could replace any use of "UK" and "British" will your country and your nationality, as this will have the same intended effect.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Completed

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Hello, I participated, would love to hear the results. Good luck with your dissertation! :)

Sorry though I probably skewed your nationality results because I'm from the US and I'm disgusted by our government right now. I tried to tone it down a bit and think long-term instead of short term so as to be a bit more positive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts