Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! My name is Emma Rose and I am currently studying for a MSc (Hons) in Forensic Psychology. Part of this degree requires a dissertation project. If you would like to take part in a study looking at the relationship between personality, nationality and opinions of different groups of people, then please follow the link below:

https://uclan.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7URU2NuI83aCPMF

Your participation is greatly appreciated and every individual counts! The dissertation project will be complete around July and I may be able to share the results of the study at that time, if you're interested. Just send me a PM or comment here! :)

Thanks so much!

EDIT:
Sorry -- forgot to note! This is aimed at UK participants! However, if you've taken it/are taking you could replace any use of "UK" and "British" will your country and your nationality, as this will have the same intended effect.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry! We keep it vague enough that it hopefully won't have a significant effect on the data, but also provide enough information to let people make a decision about whether it's a topic they're comfortable/willing to work with. :)

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
The demographic questionnaire needs work. On Q2 you've got sexes (male and female) mixed in with things that aren't sexes (non-binary), and you're calling them all gender.

The question about ethnicity (Q4) lists races as options. Don't you differentiate between race and ethnicity?

Atheism isn't a religious affiliation and it isn't similar to being non-religious (Q5). A religious atheist might be confused about what to choose. Seems like atheism doesn't need to be a choice at all.

·
Yaybe
4,211 Posts
100 degrees Celsius is damn hot.

·
Registered
559 Posts
First question already annoyed me so I will pass, sorry. Surprised me there were not 56 options there -- or perhaps they invented new genders already?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts