Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

O_O... :confused:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High

interesting, although I don't believe schizotypal fits me... some paranormal crap is being mentioned there...

·
Registered
438 Posts
I took the test and scored highly in avoidiant, which I can relate well to. I also scored highly in a few of the others, scitzoid, scitzotypal, and histrionic. I dont nessarsarliy agree to the profiles on these ones. Running a tade industry buisness I find I have to wear a heap of different guises when dealing with different people. I know that a lot of these guises are not who I reall am, however I do take them on. Now Im really confused. I wonder If its the driving force behind the discontentment I have in my occupation. Im simply not singing my song.:unsure:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

sounds accurate to me

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dammit, I closed the window before I could copy my results. I scored high on avoidant and obsessive-compulsive. Low or moderate on everything else.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
Antisocial: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low

·
Registered
509 Posts
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Very High

actually seems pretty accurate :crazy:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Disorder | Rating
Schizoid: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Haha. I have no personality disorders and every bloody mental illness apart form schizophrenia, according to the internet.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Is everyone sure scoring high on some doesn't mean anything? Are we all in denial?
in order to be diagnosed with any of these, you'd have to score an "extreme" rating on this test. since that's all it means when you're actually diagnosed with any of these. this test just measures the smaller caliber personality defects in us that can grow if we don't tend to them.

How can I be avoidant AND dependant? :tongue:
you can be dependent on things other then people

·
Registered
242 Posts
Paranoid: High
Schizotypal: High

Narcissistic: High

LOL. These tests always amuse me... (Even though this is the first one I ever took.)

It's quite paradoxical to have [allegedly] a narcissistic tendency while believing that any sense of self-worth is a mere illusion, entirely irrational and unnecessary. That is, taking pride is immaterial to one's capacity.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"It's quite paradoxical to have [allegedly] a narcissistic tendency while believing that any sense of self-worth is a mere illusion, entirely irrational and unnecessary. That is, taking pride is immaterial to one's capacity."

Yes, it is true that it is paradoxical, however, it is possible to firmly believe one thing but display actions contradictory to that belief! I know because I have done that. Sometimes we are not conscious of the true motives behind our actions and behaviors. It takes a lot of hard work to get to the level where we are completely conscious and intentional about every single act and thought.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm not in control of my consciousness, not even remotely, and I have to deal with it. I do wonder how further development will be necessary so our intellectual power will finally escape the realm of apes.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not in control of my consciousness, not even remotely, and I have to deal with it. I do wonder how further development will be necessary so our intellectual power will finally escape the realm of apes.

I don't think not being remotely in control of it is something we have to just deal with. I think it's essentially learning how to practice what we preach, in action and thought. Just taking the time to be self-aware, develop what they have named "Fi".

·
Registered
36 Posts
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Antisocial: Moderate
Narcissistic: High