Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone realize when 2 entps get together in a thread we always end up taking it completely off topic?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate peanut butter and don't have honey.:sad:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beutiful example. Notice how someone comes suddenly and mentions something about the topic, and the cycle repeats? In my case, always I find these situations I talk about every topic on the table :p

I like honey + cheese sandwiches!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I hate peanut butter too, but honey makes it awesome.

But since you don't have that... life isn't worth living because it's the best sandwich ever.

And honey + cheese... sounds terrible, and yet I will still try it.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I even know what your doing but i cannot resist responding.

·
Registered
22 Posts
And honey + cheese... sounds terrible, and yet I will still try it.
You shall not regret it!

Cheddar is great for it, Gouda not so nice. Plain ol' white cheese is my personal fave.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You don't know what I'm doing because I'm a mystical mind ninja that's put an illusion spell on your mind to make you think you know what I'm doing.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back on topic! Entps take threads off topic...Yea...

·
Banned
405 Posts
yeah Gamemaster, i agree. it's happened to each one of the threads i've opened and I've often wondered why. I guess what I've been thinking is it's because ENTP's are pretty much so knowledgeable that they like to play on it and go off on their tangents. You know I wouldn't actually say they are going off topic as much as they are 'digressing' all for the purpose of coming back to their original point if need be. Many times to illustrate one point we need to make 5 different points which often seem unrelated but are usually not. I think the part that entps never get around to doing is joining the degression points to illustrate their main point. We assume that this will be linked by our audience and that who we are talking to will figure out what we were doing and why we went on our tangents. And being an entp forum, I guess this happens naturally hence why threads often seem so off topic!!

Ok, and sometimes we may also avoid talking about what we know and don't want to see by engaging in tangents but this is extremely rare and we usually always have a valid reason for digressing!! :p

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
now if the whole topic of this thread is to be off topic then are we not on topic by being off topic?
And isn't the only way to be off topic on this thread about being off topic, is to be discussing how we can stay on topic?

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
now if the whole topic of this thread is to be off topic then are we not on topic by being off topic?
And isn't the only way to be off topic on this thread about being off topic, is to be discussing how we can stay on topic?
I agree which is why we need more off topic to keep this topic on topic! I want some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups now. ):

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree which is why we need more off topic to keep this topic on topic! I want some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups now. ):
You really had to say that around a candyholic?

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
Speaking of teeth, I just found out I have a small cavity from all the candy eating. Cavities suck, but fluoride has mind-controlling properties.

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
Bleh, chocolate.

I've not been good friends with sweets lately.

So... meat!
Yeah, after reading about your views on promiscuity, I'm not surprised you'd write that. :wink::tongue:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts