Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you take action when you are upset, what drives you?

Thinking about it and then delivering what you believe is the correct justice for a given situation?

Or! Do you act from impulse first, get angry, dictate what you believe is unfair, then calm down and apologize for the random burst of anger (or do you never apologize given circumstances).

Which action is more constructive for you and why? Do you need to think about what you're going to do and improvise being angry first, or just act on impulse?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I used to be worse at bridge burning, now I've started to be more "composed" so to speak. Now it's more of a "seething" rage, where I tend to turn inward and just sit there while fuming on the inside and telling myself "calm down, snapping has no benefit right now, I promise I will break something to bits with my bare hands later.

Reactions: narfae and Animal

·
Registered
587 Posts
To be honest with you; I seldom get angry, but when I do, I go for the kill. One burst... direct, brutal, destructive. I don't care to burn a bridge or an entire village; I just do it. Fortunately, that's happened on very rare occasions nowadays.
^This, concisely.
No apologies, except for non-targets to whom I may or may not explain my actions to later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts