Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I guess I just want to better understand how people think, and I don't want to go all over the internet for vagueness by experts.

Contradictions are fine. Just talk about yourself..(you do enjoy that, right). How do you think, feel? What annoys you, what do you enjoy?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Guessing annoys me to an extreme extent.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why?

·
Registered
191 Posts
You know, or you don't. In case of the latter, you have insufficient data. That can be fixed without much effort.

·
Registered
915 Posts
How do you think, feel?

I am able to think about anything and I dont mind I am thinking about same stuff in a rotation, because as I collect data I make updates of my concepts and sometimes I have to reimplement literary everything, it is usually a period when something really important happens to me and my world just literary collapses, I lose all my epistémes, claims and image of the world and have to start building it from scratch so it could be destroyed in the future, it is like a snake changing its skin....

Feelings are weird, sometimes I feel really lonely, abandoned and I would like to interact with people, but I dont like many people and their conversations are boring 97% of time... When I like anybody he becomes my test subject and my relationship with them is weird since I can go alone for quite some time without the need of contact. Feelings and emotions are not my favourite area...

What annoys you, what do you enjoy?

Annoys? People, their simplicity, headlessness, lack of curiosity, illogical decisions, emotional situations

Enjoy? Collecting information, observing people (from distance), life and its surprises, certain people that passed the personal shields, wisdom, knowledge, philosophy, interesting stuff...

You know, or you don't. In case of the latter, you have insufficient data. That can be fixed without much effort.
For example when you are filling a test and there is question you are not sure about, you could try to figure out by connecting what you already know, some kind of deduction... Plus if you dont guess you lose points anyway, so its worth the try, if it fails teacher can laugh at that (in case its really absurd or so... )... You cant fix lack of information easily during the test (unless cheating...)... Well guessing only occurs when you are under some kind of pressure and just have to give it a shot... Otherwise it can be fixed by finding information as you said...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rule number one: Do not take me serious. I was being my sarcastic self. Time for my pills, I guess.

Reactions: that

·
Banned
1,556 Posts
I believe the whole world is very petty indeed, people are concerned with the most inane matters, everything could be a perfectly times, well-oiled machine, if only people would step away from their culturally-conditioned egos and allow for a more fair and forward-thinking society.

From that, you may or may not gather that I'm an idealist who believes in the possibility of perfection in everything, and hates the fact that it often isn't actually possible.

I, like most other INTPs, secretly see most of the human race as inferior. Yet at the same time I, like most other INTPs, am the most lovely person anyone will ever meet!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The top 10 annoying things about my personality.

1. I fear rejection and failure so much that I won't put myself in situations where I can fail or be rejected.
2. I'm a "hater", everytime I hear something positive about someone else, I think of ways that's it's not so great. (I keep these thoughts to myself).
3. I have zero confidence in my abilities when around other people, but by myself I feel as if there is nothing I can't acomplish.
4. My lack of confidence is why I never take roles of leadership or responsibility, but I'll still complain (to myself) about how I could do a better job than whoever it was they put in charge.
5. I don't trust anything people tell me until I've had the chance to go home and use the internet to verify.
6. I can't help but play Devil's advocate and argue with people even though I originally agreed with their point of view.
7. I only enjoy being sociable with single women (especially if I find them attractive).
8. The only time I feel empathy/sympathy for people is when they've permanantly lost something that they loved or something that braught them a lot of joy, couldn't care less about any other problems they may be having.
9. The only thing that can make me angry is injustice, for example, people getting away with hurting others. Sometimes I fantasize about being a vigilante and this helps me destress.
10. I can't help but focus on all the ways something can go wrong in any given situation. I worry too much about everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts