Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you all feel about tattoos & piercings on the opposite sex (or same, whichever you're interested in). Is it a major turn-on? Do you find it repulsive? Are you neutral about it, or can only tolerate it to a certain extent?

Just doing personal research :proud:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Some piercings are a slight turn on, as well as tattoos. The piercings I'm fondest of are the lips. Tattoos on the back or the ass are sexy. Not really a fan of tats on the breasts, but it ain't gonna stop me from being with someone.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I've never dated a man with a tatoo. I might be a little scared to.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I think tattoos could look ridiculous if there is little meaning behind them. For example, this poor girl that has a tattoo of duck hunt stamped on her lower back. I don't think she is going to be proud of that choice in a few years :dry:.

Same goes for tattoos that are oddly placed. For me I would way rather look at a bare ass than a tattooed one. Definitely not a turn off though - afterall it's an ass :happy:

I can tolerate most piercings accept personally I don't find lip rings and eyebrow rings that appealing. I think piercings on the upper ear and belly button are sexy. And there is something to say about O'Naturale as well. So if there was a poll, put me in the neutral vote.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Not really a fan. I would never get a tatoo and im done with piercings aswell. It would not be a turn off at all, but not a plus either.
I find it a waste of time, money and unnecessarry harm to the body, although minor, still.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I love them and I have both. I think piercings are attractive as long as they are clean and well cared for. Tattoos are sexier when they have meaning behind them. I have several piercings, smaller stretched lobes and four tats.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I can't answer this with a simple yes or not. Of course it depends on the quality of the tattoo, the placement, the actual tattoo, the importance and so on. In general, though, yeah, tattoos are awesome.

I also love piercing, especially on guys because they tend to be less stupid about piercings. Example, I think cheek, chest ( not nipples ) monroe's, and things that are just awkwardly placed like that are stupid, and guys don't usually do that.

I'm getting tattoo next week actually~

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think tribal tattoos are sexy on either sex. Hibiscus flowers are retarded, every girl I know has one.. and that tattoo of your last name doing down your ribs. BE ORIGINAL, seriously.

And on a guy, lip piercings (RARELY) and tongue piercings are hot.. but anything else, ew.

On girls, lip (excluding monroe, ew).

·
Banned
1,105 Posts
Not really interested in tattoos. If it's a nice one, and smaller, it wouldn't really be something that I thought about. As for piercings, love most of them. I'm not into septum piercings though. I can't help but think of bulls or the piercing snagging on something and pulling out when I see them. Not sure why.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Tattoos and piercings have no effect on me, positive or negative. I don't even notice my own tattoos.

·
Registered
57 Posts
ilove tatoos and pericings. except like in the nose for guyss. eww.
but personaly i have my monroe and tounge:)
tounge is a turn on yum

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Piercings are OK. Tattoos less so, too permanent. There are few things that are cool now that will be cool in 30 years.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i find most piercings and tattoos as unattractive. (i imagine ridiculously tattoo'd people automatically)

but!!! i do think Olga Kurylenko in the movie HITMAN is attractive with the dragon tattoo on her face!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.