Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen somewhere that ISTPs have been referred to as Anti-tattoo. Personally, I don't have any tattoos nor do I care for them. Then I thought maybe I'm just more conservative than most.
Any ISTPs have tats?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
id never get a tattoo and any girl whos gotten one gets very low grades in my book. So yeah, anti-tatoo.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I'm not anti tattoo but it heavily depends on the person carrying one, what it looks like and the spot it's at. Hardly anyone gets those 3 stars aligned which makes me stamp a lot of them as ugly.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I don't have any yet. Don't know if I will ever be able to commit to a design enough to actually get tattoo'd. My problem is with commitment, not tattoos.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
No tattoos, and I don't plan on getting any. I do admire other people's tattoos from time to time, but like Erbse, many of them strike me as ugly.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Never liked tattoos, on me or on other people.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
I saw a tattoo on a woman's arm that I'll never forget, it was a series of numbers. She was a Holocaust survivor, from the Nazi Concentration Camp, Auschwitz.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Everything about the Holocaust sickens me...those tattoos always reminded me of cattle-branding.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one but I don't want one enough to go through pain to get it
The pain isn't bad. I imagine a bikini wax would be more painful. The sensation of tattooing to me is like a mix of cat scratches and a minor burn. It's an interesting sensation. A lot of the more painful places to be tattooed are along the ribs, ankles, chest, bottom- anywhere that has very little padding or is all padding. I have quite a few tattoos in the "painful places" and from personal experience the most intense for me was the inner ankle and shin.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
only one of my tattoos show when i'm wearing sleaved shirts.
fairly impossible to hide it unless i'm wearing gloves or bandage
it up.

i dont like bicep tattoos much, but it's because those who do
have bicep tattoo's usually only have 'that' one, and then they
go around saying how taking tattoo's are not painful even
though the bicep is the 'least' painful spot on the entire body
to get a tattoo, that and forearms.

when i lived in greece, a buddy of mine from isle of man tattoo'd
his inner lip, it said "fuck off". loved it. wish i had one. but man,
having the taste of ink in my mouth for thirty minutes would most
definitely make me yack.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm dreaming about a tattoo since I was a child, I was (and am still :blushed: ) drawing stuff on myself. The only thing that always restricted me of doing it is that I get tired of everything very quickly and I don't want to have a picture I hate. Now I finally have two designs (and their position) in my mind that I'm pretty sure I'll always like so only the last step is waiting for me. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
anti-tatoo

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
I'll never get a tattoo and I don't find them particularly attractive.
Are tattoos reflections of a persons personality? Think of gang types and those in prison, what kind of tattoos do they usually get? When I see a woman with gruesome tattoos, I can only imagine what sort of person she is too.
I kind of wonder about some tattoos, when the person gets older will the tattoo stretch or sag?

·
Registered
34 Posts
They become part of you and grow with you.

Tattoos have been part of many cultures. Perhaps it is a sense of tribe that comes with it that attracts me to them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts