Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has tattoos and are you willing to share what they are & the meaning behind it?

I am currently in the process of putting thought into my first potential tattoo. It HAS to mean something to me and it HAS to have a lot of thought put into it.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I have a faerie on my left lower back that is either falling, flying, spinning, or dancing depending upon how you interpret her. She is blindfolded, and I consider her something of a muse, eyes covered so she can see that much clearer.

She does have personal meaning to me in that she is a representation of my belief in the magical and mystical, creativity, and the knowledge that there is always something more to this world and each other than we will ever be able to see, hear, touch, taste, or smell.

I plan on getting another tattoo (or two... or three...) that will include at least one complicated Triskel Celtic knot that represents the union of mind, body, and spirit as well as the mystical aspect of the recurring phenomenon of three-in-one throughout the world's religions and belief-systems.

Um... yeah, pic may be uploaded later if I remember.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
i'm probably one of the few people now of my age group, in a first-world country that lacks a tattoo (or any body mods, for that matter).

though i've occasionally thought of it... perhaps some time. i'd want to make sure it's something that i dont look back on when i'm all old and wrinkly (if i get that far) and wince at.

you know, something unique, and timeless - like "KISS RULES!"

then i'll get all da bitches :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts