Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
497 Posts
Taylor Swift is an F. That's for damn sure. Fi to be more specific. Taylor Swift is an S. Se to be more specific. All one has to do is listen to her lyrics. She is either an ISFP or ESFP.

· Banned
497 Posts
I always thought she was either ESFJ or ENFJ. She uses Si too often when looking back at old relationships to be ESFP or ISFP. I definitely think she's an extrovert...I can't see an introvert speaking so candidly about her love life. What makes you think she's Fi-dom?
Si? I always thought she was using Se to express her Fi emotions (from what I understand pretty much everything she has ever written is personal in nature; all her songs are like diary entries or something) in song. Can't see N at all. Her lyrics aren't exactly deep and complex. "She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts." Very profound connection there, Taylor. Sure sounds like Se-Fi to me. You might be right about introversion being unlikely, though. That being said, it is possible for introverts to express themselves more comfortably in song, writing, art, etc. There are plenty of introverted musicians who have written about their personal lives. Socially, Taylor may be an ambivert, extrovert or introvert, but in a Jungian sense she could very well be an "I" if Fi is her dominant function, which wouldn't surprise me. Could very well be an ESFP, though. And yeah, it could be inverted from what I'm thinking; she could be Si-Fe xSFJ. And I will admit I'm not a fan and haven't exactly listened to all her music, so I'm only going by what little I do know. But I will say that the "SF" seems pretty indisputable based on that alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.