Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm risking serious mockery for this, but I adore Taylor Swift. Not sure why, as I generally despise country music, but she is addicting. All her songs are pretty much exactly the same, so if I love one, I love 'em all. Plus I think they all pretty much describe any NF's life in one way or another. :tongue:

Her new album, Speak Now, came out Tuesday-- have any of y'all heard it? I'm already obsessed... have had it on repeat for the past 48 hours.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have her last one, and was pleasantly surprised. So I'll buy this one.

·
Banned
3,653 Posts
Yeah, you are risking serious mockery, because I'm a bit inclined atm.
Although, I don't have strong reasons. I just hear that she's not very good.
So that's all I'm going to say. lol

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Haha, she's not so bad. I don't generally listen to that music, but I'll be curious to hear it, hopefully it is good! :happy:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I don't really like Taylor Swift's songs... just not my kind of music and the lyricism is too whiney. But I don't blame you. She's catchy. My sister loves her.

For some reason, though, you really have to like the girl as a person. She's so cute. Well, unless you're Kanye...

·
Registered
450 Posts
She has no vocal ability but she can right some catchy stuff. I wasn't a big fan of her previous stuff, but I am a little embarrassed to say that I was curious about her new stuff so I looked up some of the songs and like a lot of them :blushed: I think her song writing skills have matured since her last album.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeah, you are risking serious mockery, because I'm a bit inclined atm.
Although, I don't have strong reasons. I just hear that she's not very good.
So that's all I'm going to say. lol
Mock away :D

Hey, everyone has a different taste in music so some will think she's crap. Whatevs :proud:

Reactions: viva
1 - 9 of 9 Posts