Personality Cafe banner

Te users (xxTj's) and power, leadership, and control

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  The Great One 
The absolute worst control freaks are XSTJs. They can be boring, controlling, dominating, simple-headed nitwits, and just be an annoyance. They piss me off to great lengths. They make me want to beat them down with crowbars. People are going to be different as well as carry themselves in different ways. Accept it already, you can't control everything you see! Stop being so simple-minded, think outside the box! There is more than just one way to do something! Also, more weak-minded or meek people can just end up crumbling under the XSTJs because if things aren't exactly the way these control freaks want it, all hell breaks loose!
Hahaha. Here's what I wrote early in the week.

In my limited experience with them, they've been the most pedestrian, pedantic, micro-managing, self-aggrandizing and transparent toolbags that are incapable of seeing the forest from the trees that I have ever met.

The most apt description I have of the ones I have encountered is "HURRR DURRR, DERRRRRRRRRRRRP."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.