Personality Cafe banner

What tea do you prefer? (Public poll for discussion)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Lipton tea, but I also love chamomile and herbal teas... :proud:

Reactions: joyrjw

·
Registered
844 Posts
I want to love green tea because of it's health benefits, but it just has no flavor. Generally I drink Earl Grey.

I used to love herbal teas and loved to have tea in the afteroon, but life got hectic and it's harder to take time to really enjoy the ritual. Spearmint, peppermint, chamomile, and rose hip teas are good.

Living in the south I've gotten used to people looking at me like I have two heads if I ask for hot tea, so I quit freaking out restaurant employees and just adapted to drinking iced tea all year long.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to love green tea because of it's health benefits, but it just has no flavor. Generally I drink Earl Grey.

I used to love herbal teas and loved to have tea in the afteroon, but life got hectic and it's harder to take time to really enjoy the ritual. Spearmint, peppermint, chamomile, and rose hip teas are good.

Living in the south I've gotten used to people looking at me like I have two heads if I ask for hot tea, so I quit freaking out restaurant employees and just adapted to drinking iced tea all year long.
Your from the south! OMG!! You guys have the best ice tea!
You diffidently have that southern charm to you too.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I couldn't vote, because I like all kinds of tea!
Mostly green, oolong, some black, and all their variations.
As far as herbal goes, I like chamomile, peppermint, and whatever else would be medicinal to me. Oh, and don't forget yerba mate.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I loooove my sweet tea. Black tea is also pretty good. I've recently begun drinking chamomile. I haven't had mint tea in a while...
Sweet tea? Ick *sticks out tongue*
Whenever I would order an iced tea in Florida or Virginia (I went to college in each state) I'd have to specify "unsweetened."

They thought I was nuts :tongue:

Starry recommended sage tea for an upset stomach. Not the best tasting, but it helped.

Reactions: anise

·
Registered
567 Posts
I drink about 3 cups of green tea a day. Yum! Though you need to find the supplier/brand you like - all green tea is not created equal.
I enjoy heaps of other teas as treats. Mainly, Echinaceia, Rooibos and Irish Breakfast

Reactions: Reluctanine

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love green tea more than any other drink ever! Well, maybe not water but..
GREEN TEA (*O*) Mm even the powdered bitter matcha is wonderful.. I love the subtle taste.. but it seems like most of the green tea I find here is marred by other flavors like honey or lemon D: Plain only!

Herbal tea is nice at night though, it's so relaxing! Chamomile for an upset stomach indeed~

·
Registered
513 Posts
we drink a lot of tea at home. sometimes i drink up to several liters a day, but that's not healthy.

my favorite is pu-erh, a fermented black tea, sometimes with ginger. we also have genmaicha, a green tea with roasted rice. or oolong.

i don't like herbal tea, it's like drinking perfume. so long as the tea isn't sweetened or infused with flowers, i'll drink it.

·
Banned
2,672 Posts
Sweet tea? Ick *sticks out tongue*
Whenever I would order an iced tea in Florida or Virginia (I went to college in each state) I'd have to specify "unsweetened."

They thought I was nuts :tongue:
Just fyi, you are nuts. What kind of freak doesn't like sweet tea? =p

Robatix said:
Yeah! Sweet tea or GTFO. >_>
'Nuff said!

Starry recommended sage tea for an upset stomach. Not the best tasting, but it helped.
Ugh, it does sound ick. I'm not wild about chamomile, but I hear it might help with getting to sleep. It might have helped with calming my nerves about my thesis defense (although, it could simply have been placebo).

1 - 20 of 293 Posts