1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
"Boys have penises. Girls have vaginas."

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Oh boy, better not say that in the debate forum or you'll get called transphobic. :crazy:
Did everyone miss my reference to my favorite Arnold movie?! :(

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
women aren't mystical space unicorns who speak a different language and operate on some logic-defying code that only we can decipher and understand. don't make the mistake of assuming these things. :p we're people who happen to be/identify as female, and that's about as complicated as it really gets.

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
Contrarily to popular belief, girls do not have cooties nor come from an alien planet.
Love can make anyone a dumbass, regardless of gender.

But I feel like shedding some light on the mystery so I'll answer some questions that have been afflicting the internet population for months, decades, centuries, millennia. Back in my day google ran on stone tablets.

1. Every girl is an individual with her own personality and her own reasons not to like you, maybe you're an asshole, maybe you have nothing in common, maybe she just doesn't get you or your personality clashes with hers. Do you like everyone? Thought so.

2. I have an announcement to make, take a seat.

Girls and women of any age fart, shit, burp, piss, sweat and queef like any other functional human being with properly working biological functions and no, it's not sunshine and rainbows. Unless she really like food coloring. Either way just because they don't do that openly and in front of you, it doesn't mean they can't pass some lethal gas.

You're welcome. :kitteh:

3. Because niceness is subjective and no one is obliged to like another person just because they aren't an asshole which is debatable as self proclaimed nice people usually are anything but nice. Or maybe you weren't tipping your fedora hard enough, m'ladies have standards.

4. They do, it's simply less prominent because of different hormonal developments.

5. Societal conditioning, peer pressure, gender roles. Mostly bullshit but also a matter of personality.
Some do, some don't, just focus on the individual and what you really want and feel. Fuck dating rules.

6. Personal preference.

7. I don't talk to anyone, I'm avoidant. Do you talk to them?

Small talk is particularly annoying and often intrusive but I doubt that any girl immediately loses her voice once you start talking to them unless you live in a colony of former mermaids who've made a pact with Ursula. Just do whatever you feel the most comfortable, if you dislike shallow conversation forcing small talk on others will have the opposite effect, a huge drag for both. Also respect their boundaries.

8. Some do, some don't, some are ambivalent or indifferent on the matter.
Girls and women are not a mindless herd? Wow.

9. Personal preference, could be an indicator of poor health.
Either way it's all subjective as it depends on the people involved.

10. "But only teenage girls are ridiculous and irrational"
Hope you enjoyed your quiz, old chum, your favorite color explains everything.

And so it goes.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
21,025 Posts
They are interesting, mysterious, beautiful creatures.

When they are infected by this diseases in disguise known as love, they became pure enigma.

What....are you ?
This is one of those things you have to figure out by doing. Full, hands-on interaction. You're never going to fully understand the mystery, but you'll begin to understand more.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.