1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I like how they all liked chumbawumba

·
Registered
720 Posts
"December 10th , 1999"

Ouch right in the childhood XD

Either way I knew all the songs except for the grunge one ( was into more alternative/ green day/ Avril Lavigne as a kid) and I mistaken Mariah carey for Celine Dion but thats life XD

Also , almost all of them are of my youngest brothers age so I guess it makes me feel older in some respects. Should of been more from 1995-1997 tho but I am not complaining =p

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
"December 10th , 1999"

Ouch right in the childhood XD

Either way I knew all the songs except for the grunge one ( was into more alternative/ green day/ Avril Lavigne as a kid) and I mistaken Mariah carey for Celine Dion but thats life XD

Also , almost all of them are of my youngest brothers age so I guess it makes me feel older in some respects. Should of been more from 1995-1997 tho but I am not complaining =p
Yeah I literally face palmed when that one girl said she was a 90s kid. I don't consider myself a 90s kid and I just turned 19, however at least I remember the late 90s(Late 1998 and most of 1999) and the early 2000s(2000-2002) so I'm pretty cultured about the 90s.

However how is a 15 year old a 90s kid? she doesn't even remember the early 2000s so its not like she could use the excuse ("I remember the 90s culture in the early 00s") like me and you. By the time she was 3 it was late 2002/2003, the 90s culture was already fading and the 2000s were shaping up

Idk its people like that makes me feel ashamed of being part of Gen Z...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yeah I literally face palmed when that one girl said she was a 90s kid. I don't consider myself a 90s kid and I just turned 19, however at least I remember the late 90s(Late 1998 and most of 1999) and the early 2000s(2000-2002) so I'm pretty cultured about the 90s.

However how is a 15 year old a 90s kid? she doesn't even remember the early 2000s so its not like she could use the excuse ("I remember the 90s culture in the early 00s") like me and you. By the time she was 3 it was late 2002/2003, the 90s culture was already fading and the 2000s were shaping up

Idk its people like that makes me feel ashamed of being part of Gen Z...
Well do not be cause to me , I love Gen Z :kitteh:

besides my brothers who is 96 and 00 who are complete A-holes, I find Gen zers to have a better understanding of the world and are more approachable and friendly than Gen Y and baby boomers. One time I got upset for missing my bus ( thus missing my class ), a Gen Zer came and wanted to calm me down and actually cared for my wellbeing rather than a Gen Y and under who would just walk by me .

to me , Gen Z , is not fitting as it is the last letter. I would call your generation as the Generation P for philosophical :happy:

Reactions: Twily and Vanilla

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well do not be cause to me , I love Gen Z :kitteh:

besides my brothers who is 96 and 00 who are complete A-holes, I find Gen zers to have a better understanding of the world and are more approachable and friendly than Gen Y and baby boomers. One time I got upset for missing my bus ( thus missing my class ), a Gen Zer came and wanted to calm me down and actually cared for my wellbeing rather than a Gen Y and under who would just walk by me .

to me , Gen Z , is not fitting as it is the last letter. I would call your generation as the Generation P for philosophical :happy:
True! But I just cannot personally relate much with the ones born post 2000, but the older ones are pretty chill

·
Registered
532 Posts
However how is a 15 year old a 90s kid?
lol.. Its very funny, there are some idiots born in 2000-2001 claiming that they are also 90s kids. Which they even dont remember mid 00s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.