Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how we aren't into parties and social gatherings and other such things but if we had get to choose who we want (without being obliged to call their friends, and shit) to invite and what we want to do, what would you do?

Big fucking place secluded from people. No police. Also, a great fucking view.

1. A whole lot of love. And by that I mean, alcohol and drugs. Cigarettes, maybe. (Don't want the shyness to come in between now, do we?)

2. LAN Party! A lot of gaming rigs, XboX's, Play Station 3's.

3. All sorts of music you'd want to play. (No pop or Lil Wayne sort of rap, please.)

4. A bed to sleep and be away from others, and then I don't know, get back to partying.

5. All sorts of cuisines.

Whatever, add on.

I know, so many random topics but what the heck? It felt like we were out of topics, and it doesn't hurt does it? :proud:

·
Registered
454 Posts
6. We will have to hide our appearances otherwise we might meet each other again, somewhere else.... and that would be awkward. Maybe masks? :laughing:

...or, we could go all men in black and have a mass memory wipe afterwards

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6. We will have to hide our appearances otherwise we might meet each other again, somewhere else.... and that would be awkward. Maybe masks? :laughing:

...or, we could go all men in black and have a mass memory wipe afterwards

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
indoor water slides that links to outside balcony and back in... then underground to sub-basement... take elevator or take the stairs back to the roof to do it again.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
THIS

1. A whole lot of love. And by that I mean, alcohol and drugs. Cigarettes, maybe. (Don't want the shyness to come in between now, do we?)

AND

2. Hordes of women. I swear if I met anyone IRL, I would force them into situations to get over their fear of women.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
THIS

AND

2. Hordes of women. I swear if I met anyone IRL, I would force them into situations to get over their fear of women.
Sounds to me like a recipe for success, ... or at very least a recipe.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Somewhere secluded, preferably in the woods, by a lake, or mountains.

4-6 people max, all close friends who can relate.

Beer, pot, ciggs, good food.

Entertainment? Conversing about various topics of interest. Free style poetry/rap. Music okay but not required. Rants on how fucked up society is expected.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Somewhere secluded, preferably in the woods, by a lake, or mountains.

4-6 people max, all close friends who can relate.

Beer, pot, ciggs, good food.

Entertainment? Conversing about various topics of interest. Free style poetry/rap. Music okay but not required. Rants on how fucked up society is expected.
This sorta shit is cool:

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I know how we aren't into parties and social gatherings and other such things but if we had get to choose who we want (without being obliged to call their friends, and shit) to invite and what we want to do, what would you do?

Big fucking place secluded from people. No police. Also, a great fucking view.

2. LAN Party! A lot of gaming rigs, XboX's, Play Station 3's.

3. All sorts of music you'd want to play. (No pop or Lil Wayne sort of rap, please.)

4. A bed to sleep and be away from others, and then I don't know, get back to partying.

5. All sorts of cuisines.

Whatever, add on.

I know, so many random topics but what the heck? It felt like we were out of topics, and it doesn't hurt does it? :proud:
My favorite party would include super-awesome-fantastic people dressed in circus costumes, who like to be wacky and talk about interesting ideas, while not being too obnoxious. We will be talking while drinking tasty wine, then mixed drinks, then the dirty wild liquor, as each day escalates in madness. My sexy guests will stay in my chambers for three nights, with day breaks in between each party day, where the drinks will become progressively stronger. There will be large portions of food. Everyone will bring a dish of their favorite exotic meal from a different country. This may include chocolate covered insects to bacon wrapped shrimp dipped in BBQ sauce. We will have video games of all types, from Atari to a PC mmorpg connected to an HDMI cable on a plasma screen. The floor will be covered in pillows, hundreds and hundreds of pillows, so people can fall asleep wherever they like, as the night goes on. Also there will be jello. Yes. Jello.

Reactions: Ember

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
This sorta shit is cool:

I like immortal technical wise. He has a tight flow, and knows how structure bars. I like how his stuff has purpose, but I do not agree with a lot of his views.

Earl from odd future is my current obsession hiphop wise. He stacks rhymes at a retarded rate.

I don't like that gangsta rap shit less it's from the early 90's.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Masquerade Party. Yes.
Event Musical Crowd Performance

"Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you!"

*sorry, I just had to :p + whoever knows what this references +1 for you ;)*

·
Banned
2,728 Posts
Ill be the one with the array of mind bending drugs and best marijuana youve never smoked....

And I agree with the view... Must complement the unreal conversations that would inevitably take place.. My best bud is an INTP and im pretty sure earthquakes cause tsunamis in asia after we spend a day together..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like immortal technical wise. He has a tight flow, and knows how structure bars. I like how his stuff has purpose, but I do not agree with a lot of his views.

Earl from odd future is my current obsession hiphop wise. He stacks rhymes at a retarded rate.

I don't like that gangsta rap shit less it's from the early 90's.
I have just heard a few Immortal Technique tracks but when it comes to this genre (and similar genres), I only listen to:

BEASTIE BOYS.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.