Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i focus on getting to point D, i want there so badly, that i do nothing but read things about point D and think about things related to point D.

well.. when i allow myself to get scatter minded, i accidentally did steps a, b and c, while i did steps h, t, y, s and k. so now i can actually get to the point D.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I am very straightforward. I constantly manipulate representations of the truth.

·
Registered
BEAR
1,955 Posts
I always stress ignoring my emotions when deciding on something, but when fear of seriously hurting someone (physically) is a primary emotion, I generally play it safe even when other people tell me there is no way I'm going to cause harm.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The OP misspelled yourselves.
you do realize, that im a human?

I'm a horrible speller and often make mistakes in my posts, and it's pisses me off when someone points it out.
me too, judging from my previous sentence.

if you want to keep criticizing others, maybe you whould first either criticize yourself or abandon your silly value, if it doesnt even work for _you_, then howd you expect it works for others? idealism has limits, see? the limit is known as the "reality".

New members always go through the same circle. Lots of bullshit posts about supposedly intelligent subjects, ''lack of emotion'' and excessive usage of expensive words.
are you suggesting that the more posts someone makes, the more they have learned? wow.. i mean.. no words.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I am a paradox.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
you do realize, that im a human?

me too, judging from my previous sentence.

if you want to keep criticizing others, maybe you whould first either criticize yourself or abandon your silly value, if it doesnt even work for _you_, then howd you expect it works for others? idealism has limits, see? the limit is known as the "reality".
You fail to see the humor.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Despite my paradoxes I manage to escape the grasp of whatever black holes trying to swallow me up.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
are you suggesting that the more posts someone makes, the more they have learned? wow.. i mean.. no words.
No, I think what he's saying is that new members all go through this phase of trying to fit in to the INTP stereotype. They discovered they were INTPs, read a few profiles, and then they get on the forum and desperately try to impress others with their INTPness. maybe even nervous that other INTPs will ridicule and/or reject them if they spell something wrong or post anything less than profound. Nothing wrong with it. Just reminiscing about our first month(s) on PerC

Reality is though, as we all figure out eventually, nobody really cares. So new member eventually relax and ignore grammar, spelling, and start posting dumb comments without a care of acceptance. Maybe the Fe has something to do with this phase? or Si. I don't know. lol

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, I think what he's saying is that new members all go through this phase of trying to fit in to the INTP stereotype. They discovered they were INTPs, read a few profiles, and then they get on the forum and desperately try to impress others with their INTPness. maybe even nervous that other INTPs will ridicule and/or reject them if they spell something wrong or post anything less than profound. Nothing wrong with it. Just reminiscing about our first month(s) on PerC

Reality is though, as we all figure out eventually, nobody really cares. So new member eventually relax and ignore grammar, spelling, and start posting dumb comments without a care of acceptance. Maybe the Fe has something to do with this phase? or Si. I don't know. lol
ah right, thats kind of lame and funny.

for me it goes the other way though.. if i feel like i want to be something, then i become whatever i want to be. now im trying to become myself.. its much harder, lols.. =Z

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You fail to see the humor.
ah right. i guess people dont get it either when i pretend a retard, and they really think im like that! =D

I like cars.
Cars are very pretty.
Pretty cars are very pretty!

.. =)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.