Personality Cafe banner

Tell me a paradox or two about yorselves

[INTP] 
1K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  grandpa2390 
are you suggesting that the more posts someone makes, the more they have learned? wow.. i mean.. no words.
No, I think what he's saying is that new members all go through this phase of trying to fit in to the INTP stereotype. They discovered they were INTPs, read a few profiles, and then they get on the forum and desperately try to impress others with their INTPness. maybe even nervous that other INTPs will ridicule and/or reject them if they spell something wrong or post anything less than profound. Nothing wrong with it. Just reminiscing about our first month(s) on PerC

Reality is though, as we all figure out eventually, nobody really cares. So new member eventually relax and ignore grammar, spelling, and start posting dumb comments without a care of acceptance. Maybe the Fe has something to do with this phase? or Si. I don't know. lol

Right on the spot.
Just speaking from my own experience :|

A INTP would shrug his shoulders, realize that what you describe only works for Neo in the Matrix and watch funny cat compilations on youtube instead.
yeah... I read his post. was like, "what?" Thought about responding, but given his latest threads, decided I'd rather just continue catching up on my notifications.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.