Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm an INFP and there're a few people that I want to get along better with, I'm bad at typing people irl but I think they are sort of ESFP, ESFJish. The problem though is that we're sooo different, its hard for me to relate to them.
So I'm curious, what kind of things do you like as in hobbies or interests?
What are the things you normally care about?
What type of people do you find interesting?
How do you view the world?
Also what's your take on INFPs? :)

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
Hi, @Girlinthedark,
I'm not too good at typing people in "real life," either.
Here are some answers to your questions:
Hobbies and interests:long walks, literature (mostly fiction but some nonfiction, too), choral music (singing), art, cooking and baking, local history, oral history, my journal, and anything that involves wearing a costume!!!
What do I care about? Taking care of the earth (I have a little gardening business), good nutrition, art, music, story, peace and human rights.
What type of people do I find interesting? All people. Everyone has a story and I want to hear it. Or see it. A story can be told, drawn, danced, painted... It can be loud or shy... but there is no one who doesn't have a story...
How do I view the world? As a place to be explored... a place full of interesting people with a variety of cultures, languages, songs... the world is a wonderful, wide open place!
My take on INFPs... well, I was mistyped as one a few years ago. I like INFP... creative, imaginative, cool people.
Good luck with your esfx folks!

Hey guys, I'm an INFP and there're a few people that I want to get along better with, I'm bad at typing people irl but I think they are sort of ESFP, ESFJish. The problem though is that we're sooo different, its hard for me to relate to them.
So I'm curious, what kind of things do you like as in hobbies or interests?
What are the things you normally care about?
What type of people do you find interesting?
How do you view the world?
Also what's your take on INFPs? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts