Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend and I are about to have our first kiss together and that will make it my first... ever!! So don't hold back any details, tell me all about your first kiss, who it was with, what happened, and how you felt!! Was it awkward? Was it the other person's first kiss? Was it nice? Tell me!! :proud:

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Is it sad that I don't really even remeber mine?
No, it's not. The only thing I remember about mine was that I was drunk (but, I didn't have beer goggles at least). :wink:

·
Banned
891 Posts
Does it count if your first kiss was at 7 when you were playing "wedding" at recess?:laughing: If so, that's my story (and that boy couldn't kiss to save his life- very sloppy. Yuck).:rolleyes:

If this story doesn't count, then I'll keep the real one to myself. More meaningful if I don't post it, imo.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
My first kiss was at 18, with a guy I'd had a crush on since I was 14 (we were never a couple). We'd actually lost touch for about three years but ran into each other randomly and started hanging out occasionally again. We'd gone to see a movie that night and then spent a bit of time just driving around and talking (if I remember correctly there were lots of awkward silences as well, haha), and then he dropped me off at home somewhere around 1.00 am. We were standing outside the back door saying goodnight (again, rather awkwardly :p) and he gave me a hug and then leaned in and kissed me. I honestly can't remember if we kissed once or twice... but I do remember that although I was excited about the whole experience in general, the kiss itself just felt kinda... meh. Like lips on lips, or wet slugs or something. It wasn't nearly as exciting as I thought it was going to be, haha. It undoubtedly was not this guy's first kiss... and I'm certain he'd done far more than kissing with other people.

The next person I kissed was a little over a year later when I was 19, the one and only time my very extroverted and clubbing-obsessed friend dragged me out to go dancing one night. (A crappy experience that I'd rather forget...) I was drunk as hell and I barely remember the kiss (and don't remember the guy at all), but I felt pretty disgusted with myself afterwards.

Didn't kiss anyone again until I was 24... and I'm married to him now, haha.

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
My SO and I were waiting patiently at a Hot Topic store while friends were shopping. She plopped down on my lap right there in the middle of the store and kissed me. Caught me by surprise, really. I must've been alright at returning the kisses, or she really wanted to make my first experience memorable, because we basically just sat there making out until I friends were done and noticed us, lol.

Reactions: basementbugs

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
My SO and I were waiting patiently at a Hot Topic store while friends were shopping. She plopped down on my lap right there in the middle of the store and kissed me. Caught me by surprise, really. I must've been alright at returning the kisses, or she really wanted to make my first experience memorable, because we basically just sat there making out until I friends were done and noticed us, lol.
Daggum youngsters making out in/near the Hot Topic store!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Haha looking back, it was miserable. I hated it lol. The guy was a guy I'd had a little bit of a crush on for 4 years, but hadn't really thought much of it because he had a girlfriend for 2 of those 4 years. I just kind of ignored it until two years after he broke up with her and randomly kept texting me to hang out. I was 18, and he was 19 and we had gone to high school together and had been in the same friend-group for a long, long time.

We were watching a tv show we both enjoyed, sitting on a couch. He was the first guy to hold my hand and everything and I was freaking out and super nervous and after the show ended, he turned to me, and I started panicking and said a bunch of random shit before I couldnt really function anymore and he just kissed me. It wouldnt have been too bad if he hadnt tried to start making out with me which he definitely did and it took all my self control not to run away in panic haha...

Found out later, he was a terrible kisser (especially compared to my current boyfriend) and I kinda feel bad for him haha. I just remember being really bored after a while and to be honest, kissing him actually sort of lowered my attraction to him... I still would count my first kiss as my first kiss with my boyfriend though. Its the only one that actually meant something...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
My first kiss was in a club shortly after I turned 19 and it was horrible. I don't remember much because I was very drunk, but I do remember that it was very sloppy and gross. Thankfully I redeemed myself when kissing my ex girlfriend because she was a great kisser and there was a lot of passion.

Reactions: basementbugs

·
Registered
959 Posts
My first kiss was with a friend of mine, it was wet and I was probably really bad as it wasn't her first time. She kind of surprised me with it, we were walking and all of a sudden she turns around and kisses me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My eyes were wide open and I had a general aura of cluelessness as I kept my eyes wide open through the whole kiss.

It's like I was trying to focus on this new feeling and pretty much failing. I felt like I was swimming or something.

Next time went much better =)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts