Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what are your thoughts on this video? Besides the obvious "It's dark, its creppy, etc" I find that when i read peoples posts on here it always gives me some new perspective to ponder. To me the crow/magpie represents someone who is despretly reaching for clarity in its otherwise bleak world but is teathered down by its baggage of materialistic things. The owl meanwhile has the clearity the crow/magpie wishes for and watches, waiting for it to overcome its baggage. Anyways let me know what you think though to be honest i already feel like this is a boring topic :laughing:

·
Registered
422 Posts
To me?

The owl is a creature that has accepted that it is of the dark, it has accepted that it cannot escape it's own nature. The crow is a picture of those who are chained to this world of darkness but hunger greatly for living in the light because by nature, although the crow is as dark as the night itself, he is a creature of the light, he feels in in the deepest corner of his heart and is desperate to fight against bonds that tether him here.

There are those that would say that the owl is enlightened and those that would say that the owl has simply accepted his unenlightened state. The crow refuses to accept the darkness that surrounds and strives for the light he can just see. The owl watches, feeling the pain of the one that struggles against this life and seeing it has pointless but somehow, I believe the owl still has his own hope, that is why he watches, he too wants to be free...

(In short, the owl is the realist and the crow is the dreamer)

Reactions: ShipwreckEyes
1 - 2 of 2 Posts