Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I once ate ants as a kid. Voluntarily licked them off the floor :bored: Wanted to taste them.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I routinely try to befriend a nervous outdoor cat in my neighborhood. I have no idea which home it lives in. No, it hasn't worked but I don't see myself stopping any time soon.
It is so haaard. But then again, I probably shouldn't depend on them for validation...

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
My eye brow game is the only tell I have, the only reactional response that always betrays me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
There are about 15 cats along my usual walking route, I have managed to befriend about half of them, and one of them even lets me pick him up. Sometimes my walk is extended by 20-30 minutes because I get approached by one cat after another. Send help.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
I used to eat ants too as a kid. Thought they tasted like lemons. Probably had something to do with the formic acid they produce. I also ate water softener salt rocks and bouillon cubes. The beef ones were good, but I preferred the chicken ones. Not so much "ate" them, more like used them as salt licks (yeah, just like a deer). At least I never ate paint chips.
:tongue:

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Maybe instead of this...

...the INTP symbolic animal is really this...

:kitteh:

·
Premium Member
38,600 Posts
I once ate ants as a kid. Voluntarily licked them off the floor :bored: Wanted to taste them.
Now that you have admit that I will tell you that not that long ago I heard a campleader encourage students to to this.
I doubt I would it though but that has to do with ethics (INFP)
But I still eat meat yet so I'm still somewhat of a hypocrit :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts