Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay you could take this seriously or just as a joke haha but i noticed i do this a lot...
if i'm on the subway, in a store, or even just walking down the street and see someone that is attractive or that i find interesting, i'll basically fall in love with them and get emotionally attached. it will only last at least a half hour or so though.

do you think that's an ISFP thing?

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
oh no
i mean yeah when i see people who I think are attractive, I'd be like, 'oooh he's fine', and sometimes would imagine how it's like to be with them on a date or something.
but I won't call it love. It's just a fantasy.

p.s. Stephen in case you're reading this, no I don't do it now that Im with you :p

·
Registered
547 Posts
It used to happen to me when I was like, 12 or 13 because idk, of puberty? haha :p not anymore, I am not attracted to strangers, because things changed after I started liking this special guy *insert hearts and roses*, and that's when I realized that its one's personality I'm attracted to.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I like looking at people who are interesting/attractive to look at, but never get any emotional bond to them in any way (I struggle with that with people I know well XD)

·
Registered
10 Posts
if i'm on the subway, in a store, or even just walking down the street and see someone that is attractive or that i find interesting, i'll basically fall in love with them and get emotionally attached. it will only last at least a half hour or so though.

do you think that's an ISFP thing?
So I'm the only one who feels this way too?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hrm... interesting, I wouldn't say falling in love would be the right phrase for me, more like creating a whole persona for somebody, creating a whole backstory for them, making up what sort of person they are from just their appearance. As for getting emotionally attached, not really, even though whatever I make up usually is really interesting and appealing to me.

·
Banned
34 Posts
What's with the caps man? U Mad??

So you've met EVERYONE and asked them this specific question?

We have to be gentle with our feeler friends. :D

NO, I AM NOT "MAD".

CAPITAL LETTERS DO NOT INHERENTLY SIGNIFY "YELLING"/ANGER.

NO, I HAVE NOT MET "EVERYONE", THAT IS WHY I TYPED "VIRTUALLY EVERYONE".

YOU OUGHT TO IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

:dry:

·
Registered
475 Posts
NO, I AM NOT "MAD".

CAPITAL LETTERS DO NOT INHERENTLY SIGNIFY "YELLING"/ANGER.

NO, I HAVE NOT MET "EVERYONE", THAT IS WHY I TYPED "VIRTUALLY EVERYONE".

YOU OUGHT TO IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

:dry:
I'm not sure if this is a joke or not.

Nonetheless, all caps in internet english signifies yelling... and century gothic isn't helping either lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.