Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stole this from the INTJ, who stole it from the ENTP :)
It's pretty easy, just tell us ten things about you!

1. I moved from Texas to Tennessee for university
2. I play five instruments... almost six
3. I'm obsessed with the discover health channel
4. I have a boyfriend who's an (INxx) that lives back in Texas
5. I travel a lot.. and by a lot I mean I was on 32 separate flights last year and probably took about six car trips that lasted 5+ hours
6. I'm super horrible at keeping an area tidy
7. I danced for ten years
8. I'm a pretty talented procrastinator
9. I recently had a prophectic (sp) dream, needless to say, it was rather strange and interesting at the same time
10. I can't be in silence and I'm terrified of being alone.

---

Your turn!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I stole this from the INTJ, who stole it from the ENTP :)
It's pretty easy, just tell us ten things about you!

1. I moved from Texas to Tennessee for university
2. I play five instruments... almost six
3. I'm obsessed with the discover health channel
4. I have a boyfriend who's an (INxx) that lives back in Texas
5. I travel a lot.. and by a lot I mean I was on 32 separate flights last year and probably took about six car trips that lasted 5+ hours
6. I'm super horrible at keeping an area tidy
7. I danced for ten years
8. I'm a pretty talented procrastinator
9. I recently had a prophectic (sp) dream, needless to say, it was rather strange and interesting at the same time
10. I can't be in silence and I'm terrified of being alone.

---

Your turn!
A bit of topic, but I love prophetic dreams, I think NFs can have some of those and I love dreams in general (doh, I'm a dreamer :laughing:), what was the dream ( 9. on your list)?

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
156 Posts
1 - I work as a care aide in a long term care home.
2 - I bought myself a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT last year and am extremely proud of myself for it
3 - I will find out by mid-November if I've been accepted into the Bachelor's of Psychiatric Nursing Program
4 - I have a 4 year old sister who is my WORLD. I love that kid so much.
5 - A&E is one of my favourite television channels.
6 - Firefox is currently getting on my nerves for putting that damn squiggly red line under the Canadian spelling of things.
7 - I have many friends, but only a few best friends.
8 - I am currently in my 3rd relationship with a man named Jay. He's great, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
9 - My 18 year old sister is going to be making me an auntie in 3 months, and I'm still unsure about how to grasp it.
10 - I've had a bird for about a month and a half now and he still doesn't have a name.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A bit of topic, but I love prophetic dreams, I think NFs can have some of those and I love dreams in general (doh, I'm a dreamer :laughing:), what was the dream ( 9. on your list)?
I had a dream that I was at the beach with my friends and fellow university students and that I cut my toe and it bleed like... really really bad.

And the next day my sister came up from Florida to see me and told me/showed me that she cut her toe at the beach with her friends a few days before and that it had just stopped bleeding.

I had a few when I was younger but that is the most recent one (I try to remember most of my dreams incase they in some sense become true)

·
Registered
15 Posts
1. I am taking courses to be a Library Tech., but hope to become a teacher
2. I am engaged to an INTP (most wonderful guy ever...)
3. I love the color orange
4. I am an aspiring artist
5. I love to write, and hope to write young adult or children's books in the future
6. My favorite book is the Neverending Story
7. I love playing the piano, though I have only taken a few lessons, but hope to learn more
8. I have the weirdest dreams of anyone I know! Most people love to hear them...
9. I love fairy tales
10. I love all animals, but reptiles are a different matter!

·
Registered
16 Posts
1. Green is my favorite color
2. I hope to become a secondary ed history teacher at some point.
3. I also hope that someday I can write a history newspaper and/or magazine column.
4. Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, and Michael Buble are my favorite music artists.
5. My best friend lives 150 miles away.
6. I have 2 older brothers that I dearly miss and love
7. I have an obsession with slippers and fun socks!
8. I know how to play about 6 instruments
9. 500 Days of Summer is my favorite movie
10. I love hot and humid places. A lot.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
1. Purple is my Favorite color
2. I love political campaigning and knocking on doors
3. I used to play LaserTag professionally
4. I had a famous neighbor growing up
5. I auditioned and was being considered once for the movie Primal Fear
6. Love to travel
7. Gijoe fan
8. Boondock Saints is my favorite movie
9. I am a HUGE Mike Pence fan
10. I love people

·
Registered
26 Posts
1. I am attempting to learn French (and moving to Geneva to help with that!)
2. I love babies - I wanted to volunteer at the hospital to hold the newborns.
3. I volunteered at a crisis hotline for 3 years
4. I love cheesy jokes
5. I like people so much - I really feel like I could find something I like in everyone!
6. Green is my favorite color too!
7. I never want a 9-5 job
8. But at the same time, I think I would be OK with a 9-5 job (or any job really) if I enjoyed the people I work with
9. I have 4 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. I am the oldest.
10. Winter is my favorite season. I love bundling up! And scarves.

·
Registered
89 Posts
1. when i was 18, for almost a year i felt like i was 30 (not in a bady way, though) - had a stable everyday job-like thing to do, except it was school, not job, a wonderful lover with whom i lived together, and even an evening routine where i would cook dinner, waiting for my lover to come home. it was a happy time.
2. i feel sleepy and tired when it's sunny and/or hot outside. total night-owl, and a winter person.
3. i am a real nerd, i actually enjoy studying for my assignments and exams at university.
4. when i move into my new appartment (in a few months' time, still have to furnish it and all) i am defintely going to get another dog, and hopefully i'm getting it from an animal shelter, a dog which is old and shabby and which nobody wants. i'm just afraid to go to a pound, since i know i'm gonna end up wanting to take all of the animals with me.
5. i hope to publish a poetry book in a few years time - when i myself feel as confident about it as the people who tell me i should do it.
6. when i was 8, i cut the electricity cord of a lamp, which was plugged in. i am still alive and don't know what it feels like to be electrified only because i had scissors with plastic around the handles.
7. i don't have many friends, because i have very high standards of how i should treat people who are my friends, and i know i wouldn't be able to meet those with too many people, since it would be terribly exhausting, so i tend to not really let people in. sometimes even when i'd secretly want to.
8. i love reading aloud for other people.
9. i wear only skirts and dresses, never trousers (except when they' re under the skirt or dress for extra warmth, or pyjamas pants), because i feel naked otherwise. i actually sometimes like to wear a lot of layers of clothes, and/or also some that are too big for me, because i don't think that people should be allowed look at my body if i don't want them to.
10. i am the third person in this thread whose favourite colour is green. ^^

·
Registered
9 Posts
1. I'm a mom to an amazing 2 year old girl. She is my everything.
2. I love to read
3. Very excited to say I start college at the end on January.
4. I'm slighty addicted to my BB
5. My favorite color is green.
6. I love really lame jokes...you know the ones everyone else shakes their heads at? lol
7. My favorite movie of all time is Forrest Gump
8. I love kids, which is why I'm going to school to become an ECE.
9. I can be very sarcastic
10. I LOVE anything spicy...the more hot it is the better!!

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,075 Posts
1. I am very proud of my two sons.
2. I just recently re-entered the work force and seem constantly tired.
3. I am fiercely loyal to the point that if someone I love is being treated badly I have been known to jump to their defence even if it turns out that I got the wrong end of the stick, and have to eat humble pie later.
4. I am a tempermental sleeper and need silence to sleep (or ear plugs in).
5. When I am stressed out I listen to either Bach or Norah Jones and it calms me.
6. When I need to escape from everything I like to be near water.
7. I love reading fiction but struggle with reading non-fiction for some reason.
8. I wish I had more time to paint.
9. It amazes me that ENFJs are supposed to be born teachers and I can't think of anything worse than being constantly surrounded by a mass of kids.
10. Oh and my favourite colour is blue.
11. (because I don't like rules about only 10 things)... I love to party! esp with ESFPs & ENFJs because they bring more E out in me.

·
Registered
158 Posts
1. Well, I get choked up when somebody asks me to say something about myself. I don't know where to begin, I don't know what to say, and I don't know if it would ever be relevant/interesting enough.
2. I have a complete fear, maybe even considered a phobia, of failing and not living up to the irrational standards I have set for myself.
3. I hate it when I lose focus, and I do not concentrate. My favorite feeling is when I'm learning something and the neurotransmitters are releasing dopamine as a result of the euphoria/rush I feel of acquiring new knowledge, it's as if nothing matters but me and the book, and don't you dare interrupt that!
4. I hate losing track of time, looking at the clock and saying, I'm so screwed.
5. I have a really bad addiction to mainstream music, I hate it, but the beat is so addictive making me want to jump up and dance, hence leading me to lose track of time.
6. I love dancing, never did anything professional, but would consider joining a team whenever free time presents itself in the future.
7. Writing is also my passion, I feel as if when I write the black knot in my soul untangles itself as if the ink in my pen spills itself on the paper representing the tears and sorrow that I would probably never show to anyone in real life.
8. I never show my writing to anyone, and just the thought that somebody will be reading this terrifies me, right when I finish my entries I tear them to shreds and let the words turn to smoke and diffuse into the atmosphere.
9. I make a schedule for everything, and hardly end up following through with it, I maybe complete 60% of it. Not because I have procrastination problem, or I lose focus/concentration easily but because my schedule is crammed with things that are humanly impossible to complete in the time I allot, unless one is an xSTJ or something.
10. This is the last tidbit about me, right when I get near the end of a project/post I feel relieved that I completed it and slack off because I get tired - and soo close to the finish line. But to break this habit I will actually try to outdo my previous facts and say that I speak three languages, and I've never lived in one place for more than 3 years, ever.

·
Registered
236 Posts
1. My favorite color is since child : Orange.
2. I can motivate almost everyone to do what they like or make them smile.
3. I can shift form sad to happy (and viceversa) in 1 second.
4. I could sacrifice many things even my needs for the people I love. Sometimes I help because I know it's the right thing to do even if there not my loved ones.
5. The ability to empathize, the over-identifying, the idealism and to protect others sense of well-being sometimes it's just CRAZY and not always in a good way!!!!!
6. I'm a giver and yes, I do believe there is a reason for that. (I think I might be a masochist haha)
7. People see me as a happy cheerful person and that's not always the case.
8. People always come to me for help and advise.
9. Always can find something good in ppl and appreciate kindness from others.
10. Organizing, analyzing, making gifts, creating, talking about life is my nature and 10 things is just not enough!! :)

I just want to be happy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
1. I see the best in people and can love anyone - my best friend calls me a "love whore."
2. I'm in love with my cat.
3. I'm a centrist - I understand almost every political viewpoint.
4. I aspire to emulate ENTJ's in my career and be crazy/aggressive litigator.
5. I like to have two identities (overachiever by day/wild partier by night - conservative/ubber liberal)
6. I'm most happy when I'm learning.
7. I love to live in vastly different places, just for the experience.
8. I hustled my best friends parents for her ashes. She now resides on my coffee table. BAM.
9. I love to read this forum.
10. I've been in my pj's for 3 days now. lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
1. PURPLE
2. I love the ocean
3. My dog is adorable. Whenever I come inside and it's freezing outside I just forcibly hug her until I'm not cold.
4. I wanna spend my money for car insurance on a new set of subs but that probably won't turn out good
5. Someday it's my goal to teach in a few different countries but I only know english, fml gotta work on that
6. I like to take photos of places and things I think look cool, only pictures I have of people are when they're passed out.
7. I don't believe in seven.
8. I wish for a lot of things, I wish I could fly, and that I could breath underwater, and take vacations on the Moon, but my wishes don't ever come true:sad:
9. Ever dropped a cake off of a triple decker onto your friends car? I have, went hungry that night
10. Why is it so much harder to charm older girls, ugh my friends little sisters all love me just fine but they're like 10!

·
Registered
171 Posts
1. Favourite colour is blue
2. LOVE to travel (<3 S.E Asia)
3. Uni Student
4. A year ago I would have been an INTP (and a very unhealthy one too)
5. Favourite band: Green Day
6. British comedy > American comedy
7. have on obsession with swords
8. actually studied humour and comedy
9. easily captivated by a good story
10. Audiophile

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
317 Posts
1. I love swimming and have done scuba diving in a few regions.
2. Most people immediately notice but I'm 6"5" so, kinda tall.
3. I like to make jokes sometimes that are so bad on purpose that they're funny :crazy:
4. I live in North East Florida but come from a very English household (I like to think I'm a proper gentleman :proud:)
5. I'm a senior in high school and will be starting college next year as a psychology major (yes I'm 18 :p)
6. I used to be (or at least this is what I think) a INFJ until around 14 and than I started to get comfortable around other people
7. My favorite colours are green and blue!
8. I enjoy learning to cook and am fond of most food from around the world.
9. While I don't particularly enjoy it at times I'm driven to write poetry
10. I love photography and digital art (Photoshop CS3 ftw)

wow only 10 things well if anyone wants to know more just ask I'm an open guy :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
1. My favorite color is black, not to mean that I hate life or hate humanity. Mainly because of the consistency and power of the color. I also think the color black hides personal scars and damage, which I tend to do as I jump in to help others when they need it.
2. I'm a Psychology and Philosophy student, focusing in forensic (criminal) psychology.
3. I see the best in people, until I've judged them negatively. Unfortunately there's no going back after that.
4. I love travel, though I don't get to do much of it.
5. I've been in love, it's kicked me in the ass. I still love love. I'm a hopeless romantic.
6. I have an eight year old sister, she's amazing.
7. Spanish was my first language. Though not many people know or expect this.
8. I'm gay. Even though it doesn't make up who I am, I still find the need for some reason before I lose them when they find out.
9. INFP's are my demise. I can pick them out a mile away, I love everything about them, especially everything they hate about themselves.
10. My personal vision is to bring the world together and save lives. I don't know how yet, but I have a to-do list for it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
1. I'm Latin American, my main language is Spanish. It's kinda obvious that English is not my main language.
2. I'm obssesed with losing weight.
3. I'm not good at sports. Only if I put A LOT of effort.
4. The only people I have a blind trust are my parents. They are much more important than my friends. Sometimes everything I do has the intention to "worship" my parents' effort to make me live a good life.
5. I'm a proud Christian Catholic, but my worst sin is that I don't go to mass.
6. I profoundly admire Madonna. I like her music, but I admire her because of her work ethic, personal power, shrewdness and ambition. And what amuses me is that she doesn't sing or dance well, but all the above qualities made her succeed.
7. I am a nerd in my school. I am not bullied, people always ask for my help. That makes me feel proud of myself.
8. I have a childlike voice.
9. I find PerC as an extremely challenging place. It has a lot of complex deductions, reasoning and minds. I find them far too high from my mental levels. That's why I prefer to read posts rather than post.
10. I am an extrovert, but I'm really shy. I almost never start conversation. I also dislike too much affection, that's why I don't always write or say warmhearted stuff. For me the best way to show love is through actions. But one day I'll get over it.

11. I am extremely imprudent. I ask embarassing questions and I don't think about being offensive when I say something. One day I talked with a parent:

Me: Where do you work?
Parent: Umm.. I'm unemployed.
Me: Oh, ok. (I mentally facepalmed for my imprudence).

·
Registered
35 Posts
1. I'm a Christian <3
2. I have a cat and a little Leopard Gecko- before Freddie, I was anti-reptile. Now my roommate has a little corn snake.. I'll get used to it...
3. My family is both my greatest love and the vain of my existance.
4. My fav. bands/artists are Tenth Avenue North, Kutless, Mat Kearney, Red and the Classic Crime.
5. When I am sad I seemingly try to hide it, but drop big hints, and want nothing more than to be told I am loved- and please, hug me to death!
6. When a friend is in need, everything once important in my life shrinks to nothing in light of their struggles. I MUST help and support them.
7. I get great satisfaction from seeing ppls lightbulbs go off when they gain understanding.
8. I'm going to be a registered nurse this June :)
9. I have a 12 year old brother; I love him to pieces.
10. Recently an INFP fell for me, and even worked himself up to tell me... This is a first for me- and he's amazing, I can't find fault in him. But somehow I can't fall in love with him!? And everyday for a week now -since I confessed this to him and decided we couldnt talk anymore- I've wanted nothing more than to do just that. :( *sigh*

1 - 20 of 81 Posts